What Is Love?

“WHAT??”

Anna blurted out over the phone, I know she’s mad. “I’m telling the truth to ya!!” I told her, seems she’s not satisfied on the phone. “Mr. Gerard Arthur Lee Way, may I ask how old you are?” she said, seriously?  She’s a fucking witch how the hell didn’t she know my age? “27! Almost 28!” I answered the stupid question from a witch, “You’re almost a middle aged man yet you still don’t know how it feels to be in-love??”. She’s right I’m almost 30 but I still don’t know how it feels to be in-love.

I don’t know if I felt it before. I think I did, to Ella. I really like her but I never had a chance to tell her what I feel, I thought it was just a simple crush but since the day she died I cried for a week, no one knows about it, but since the day her mom told me she’s gone, my heart crushed and it feels like it’s falling into pieces and I can’t move a muscle. The only thing I did leave, I didn’t had a chance to look at her body lying in the coffin. I can’t take that. I don’t know if I really love her or I cried too much because I lost a friend, I still don’t know what it feels.

“Yeah! I’m almost 30 but I’m serious about what I’ve asked!” I told Anna, I feel sorry for my self. It feels like I’m a kid. “Do you love Mikey?” she asked. I frowned my face and stare at Mikey for a while. “Of course, I do love Mikey!” I told her, “Look, if you love Mikey you know how it feels to be in-love. Do I really need to teach you things like this?” she asked me. Silence. Anna is right, I love Mikey, so that means I know what is love.

“If you really love her, you care about her, you’ll do anything for her, even if it hurts. You still do anything, everything for her”

Anna is right, I care about Mikey, I’ve done anything for him, I’d once gave him my girl friend to make him happy, but they still end up early in the first place. Giving him my girl that day hurt me a lot, but I love him that’s why I did that stupid thing.

“Anna!” I called her name. “What? Don’t tell me you don’t understand what I’ve said?” she madly said over the phone. I understand now. “I’ll bring your cousin back in her body!” I told her, now I already know about it the only thing I need to do is…

“Gerard!!”

My name snapped me out of my thought, turned my head behind me and saw Ray, his sweat from running is dripping down in his face. “What?” I asked Ray, as I turned off the phone. I walked towards him, he breaths heavily. I’m afraid for what he’ll tell me, I’m afraid it’s about Leenna.

“It’s Leenna!!” Ray told me, panting and still breathing heavily.

What Ray? What the fuck happen to her?

“Leenna! She…” He mumbled the last words he said, I didn’t understand. Still panting.

“What Ray?? What happened to her?” I screamed, “Where is she?” I asked him.

Ray stood still and he started to pant slowly, until he releases a huge sigh.

“Leenna beat you in PokeWars! She beat you man! Haha..”

Is he fucking serious? he went all the way from the van through here just to tell me that Leenna beat me in a fucking Pokemon game? “I thought she don’t know how to play it but…” He continued. “Did you know I almost had an heart attack since the time you came here, panting and having a sweat dripping in your forehead, I thought there’s something bad happen to Leenna, but you came all the way here just to tell me that Leenna beat me in a mother fucking pokemon game?” I told him. I know I can’t punch him, he’s way to taller than me. “I don’t know if you know about this but, she fucking means everything to me, man!” I continued.

“You scaring me man!” Ray told me, he suddenly snapped me from being a madman. Why am I acting like this? Well at least she’s safe right? I smiled at him and looked at my surroundings. “I’m sorry Ray! Just don’t ever do that again, I was so worried about her!” I told him then I moved towards him and gave him a bro hug.

I left him and walk back to the van, I felt something vibrated, it’s the phone. Anna, she’s calling. “Yeah?” I answered the phone, “Guess you really cared about her now!” Anna said, then she ended the call.

Now I understand. I hope Leenna loves me to. I mean I hope she really love me like the way I love her.

I started to walk again back to the van, I’ll ask Leenna if she loves me to.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*soo I wan't you all guys to know that this story is going to be completed soon.

**I hope you'll love the ending.