Chapter 03 : Her Saviour.

Against All The Odds.

Chapter 03.

Closing his eyes, he recalled them. A small smile made way to his lips. It's about her. She never failed to make him smile. Still.
_____________.

"That was close. He could have caught us!" Sanskar took deep breaths slowing down the speed of his car.

He saw her slightly shivering, moreover her dress was torn up . He couldn't help but ask. In return he got nothing.

"Wear it." He handed it to her but she refused.

"Take it Miss. You are shivering." He added but again she denied.

"Jiddi!" He cursed under his breath.

"Look, your dress is not in a good condition. It will be better if you take it!" He said angrily and finally she said something.

"Thank... Thank.... You!" She wore it with great hesitation.

"So tell me what is wrong. No, first tell me your name." He asked parking the car, forgetting he had to attend dinner.

"Sw...war..aa. Swaraaa!" She said looking at him this time.

There was a moment when he realised how beautiful she was.

Breaking the eye contact she asked for water which he gave.

"I'm Sanskar. And.. " He said to her but the phone call didn't let him talk farther.

"Oh! Shit." His phone flashed his mother's name and realisation hit him.
His mom was going to gulp him alive.

"What's.... Wrong?" Swara asked gaining her faint voice.

"I'm late. I'm freaking late." He almost banged his head on steering wheel in frustration.

"All right, tell me where should I drop you? I need to move." He said ready to fly his car.

"I.... I...." Swara's eyes dropped.

"Where?"

"Bus station." She answered.

"Itni Raat ko aur is halat mei?" He got curious all of a sudden.

She nodded not knowing what to say to the stranger.

The journey went in deep silence while Sanskar kept on checking his wrist watch. For a second he gazed at her side and found her leaning against the window, watching out. He wanted to ask many questions but time and situation weren't permitting him.
Shrugging his thoughts aside, he speeded up his car.

"Here we reach your destination!" Sanskar said, killing the engine, exactly stopping in front of bus station.
"You ok?" He asked again seeing the unknown fear in her eyes as he said about leaving.

"Yeah. I'm.. Thank you sir." Swara passed a tight smile, opening the door and stepping out of the car.

"You...your.. Coat!" She asked getting aware that she had to return the coat now, which she didn't want to.

"You can keep it for now. Even though it's my favourite one, given by mom. I will take it whenever we will meet in future. Keep it safe!" He smiled warmly causing her to smile a little.

"But how will you able to go? And where will you go?" He frowned getting out of car. He scanned the aria and there were not so many people except few.