10

You see, in all good relationships there is a teeter-tot. You know those things at the playground? Yeah, those ones. Every relationship looks like this:

    Rain                                        Sunshine
     |_________[unity]_________|
                                   /\

Rain is the drama, the fights, the temporary hatred and tears.

Sunshine is the smiles, the laughter and the happiness in general.

Both have to meet each other at one point or another to create unity.

Unity is: the happy tears, the playful fighting, overcoming the drama, wiping away tears.

But a week later, all the boys felt was rain.
-
Stan saw it with his own eyes. He watched his boyfriend lean down and kiss Beverly's lips against the lockers.

He felt sorrow in that moment. He felt horror and shock along with anger.

And for the first time ever, Stanley Uris left school campus when school was in session.
-
Stan rarely smiled.

The only one to ever change that was Bill Denbrough.

But he knew all good things have to come to an end.

He didn't know why Bill did what he did, nor did he want to.
-
Bill sighed.

"I know it's hard Billy. But you have to break it eventually." She had her arms around Bills neck, kissing him again and again.

"I-I know."
~
Bill was concerned when Stan never showed up.

"W-Where's Stan?" He asked

Mike was glaring daggers at him. They were the only two at the table currently, everybody else was either getting lunch or stuck in a class still.

"Ask Beverly." Mike shook his head. "Why are you in such a hurry to break up with him? Stan loved you Bill. Wait till he hears you kissed Beverly. Why would you hurt him?"

Bill didn't even know how to answer. "I-I-"

Mike shook his head. "I'm going to leave and go look for him. Have fun with Beverly William."

And god, he didn't love Beverly anymore. He didn't.

Not one bit.

Here's an explanation....

TO BE CONTINUED

DRAMA HUNNY. NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE AN EXPLANATION ON WHY BILL KISSED BEVERLY, ITS PART OF MY PLAN