14

Stan was in his room, at his desk, contemplating the beautifully written note.

Bill loved him.

William Denbrough loved him.

But he kissed Beverly!
Yes, but there's reasons for that

His thoughts argued with one another. The boy with the beautiful blue eyes loved him.

He twirled the flower between his thumb and forefinger as he laid on his bed.

Wait, Bill!
~
Bill Denbrough was sadly crying. Mike and Stan were together and is was all his fault. Stupid, he could have ran away from home and never even kissed Beverly.

He heard a knock at his front door and sighed.

"L-Look Richie-" he looked up and saw Stanley Uris there with a bouquet of peonies and dahlias.

"Can we talk Bill? It's pouring and you know how I hate getting dirty." Stan's curls were already soaking.

"BILLY! Guess- Stanny!" Georgie hugged Stan, well his leg at least. "Those are pretty flowers, who're they for?" Georgie tilts his head.

Stan smiled slightly down at the smaller boy, ruffling his hair.

"They're for Bill. I love him." Stan turned his eyes to Bill's, which were watering, happy tears this time. "Y-You l-love me?"

Stan nodded. "I love you a lot Bill, I know I took the wrong path too. Let's restart."

"Hi, I'm Stanley Uris. You're beautiful, but I don't think that is your name."

Bill giggled and took the flowers. "I'm William Denbrough, please, call me Bill." He set the flowers down before hugging the other.

"Let him in Billy, he's dying!" Georgie interrupted. They both laugh.