Suspension...

The pilots of Switchblade and Lady Liberty were suspended from their Jaegers because of the incident in New Orleans. Roxanne, Emily and Ray are handling and accepted the suspension, while Michael still doesn't understand why they were suspended. He barges into Commissioner Satwells quarters. "Sir, I demand to speak to you, now." Said Michael. "First off, who do you think you are to make demands to a superior?. Second, what do you want?" Asked Commissioner Satwell. "I'm a pilot, a pilot of a Jaeger, one of, if not, the greatest Jaeger ever built after the Great Kaiju War, it was rated by the GJDA, for christ sake. You're just the guy who's in charge of everything. I want to talk about my suspension, sir." Said Michael as he stares Commissioner Satwell in the eyes. "Your suspension, was necessary for your actions, as I said before. And while I may be the guy in charge, I can still revoke your privilege to BE that Jaeger pilot you hold with pride." Said Commissioner Satwell. "But sir, I don't understand. Why aren't the pilots of Yukon Blue also suspended? last time I checked, people died in that battle too. Why aren't they suspended and I am?" Asked Michael. "If you think it's because of favoritism, you're wrong. Yes, Yukon Blue's Battle of Houston did have casualties, and of course there was destruction to the city, but what separates your incident with Yukon Blue's is that Yukon Blue didn't voluntarily take the battle into the city itself. That's what was different about your battle and his. Do you understand?" Said Commissioner Satwell. "Yes sir, I understand, and sir, may you drop the suspension of the crew of Lady Liberty?" Asked Michael. "Granted." Said Commissioner Satwell as Michael exited Satwell's quarters. As Michael got back to his quarters, he finds Ray getting ready for a training simulation. "Ray, what are you doing?" Asked Michael. "Practice makes perfect Michael, now, get your ass over here now." Said Ray. "Now why would I have to do a simulation?" Asked Michael. "So another incident like New Orleans doesn't happen again. Now come on, we need to get this right." Said as Michael plugs in. "You know we own the greatest Jaeger in the world right?" Asked Michael. "It's not the Jaeger smartass, it's the pilots. We caused New Orleans, people are calling it the New Orleans Disaster. Besides, if we fuck up again like how we did in New Orleans, we'll get replaced as the pilots of Switchblade" Said Ray. "Ok, let's get this done." Said Michael as he's plugged in. "Ok, what Category should we do?" Asked Ray. "Why not a 3?" Asked Michael. "I'm in your head, I know you want the 5, ok then." Said Ray as the simulation is about to begin. "Ok Michael, hazards are turned on, so watch out, we don't need another incident on our record." Said Ray as the simulated version of Switchblade roams a simulated city. "What are hazards again?" Asked Michael as a helicopter nearly crashes into Switchblades head. "Those are hazards; civilians and buildings, remember now?" Asked Ray. "Yeah, now I do." Said Michael. "Ok, we're getting close to the Kaiju's position. Be on guard. Events are turned on too. "I've never done events, what are those?" Asked Michael. "Double event, or Triple Event, the chances of more than 1 Kaiju breaching." Said Ray. "Uh-huh, right, perfect. "That's weird, the radar says we're on it, but it's not here." Said Michael. "Because it's behind us." Said Ray as the simulated version of Slattern jumps down from a building and Switchblade back hands it to the right. "Ok, this is it, be on guard, remember, hazards and events are active." Said Ray. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, let's kill this thing, Right Switchblade." Said Michael as Switchblade runs towards Slattern. As Switchblade goes to slice Slattern, Slattern uses his 3 tails to grab hold of Switchblades arm and stop it dead center from slicing at Slattern. "What the hell!?" Asked Michael. "Deactivate Right Switchblade, and activate Right Wrist-Blade." Said Ray as Switchblades Right Switchblade deactivates and the Right Wrist-Blade activate. Slattern squeezes the arm that tangles Switchblade to cause a cancellation of Switchblades orders. "There's too much pressure on the arm, we can't do either action, we need to get it unstuck." Said Ray. "I got it, punch it in the face." Said Michael as he uses his left arm to uppercut Slattern in the face. Switchblade activates the left Switchblade, slices off the tails holding his right arm and goes to use both Switchblades to stab Slattern. But Slattern grabs both of Switchblades arms and headbutts Switchblade, causing distortion. "Ok, one more time-." Said Michael as Switchblade was rammed by another Kaiju. "Ah, what the fuck was that?!" Asked Michael. "A Category 4, Leatherback. It's the events variable. I can't believe it actually happened." Said Ray. "What, it's not guaranteed?" Asked Michael. "No Michael, it's not guaranteed." Said Ray. "So what now, this just changed everything." Said Michael. "I know, but we can't focus on Slattern because he's the Category 5, and Leatherback has the EMP, and since Switchblade in a Mark 5, powered digitally like Striker Eureka was, we need to focus on him first." Said Ray. "So then we get rid of him first, simple as that." Said Michael as Switchblade deactivates both of his Switchblades and runs at Leatherback. Leatherback swings his arms to hit Switchblade, but Switchblade dodges it and goes for Leatherbacks EMP flintlock. As he's ripping off the flintlock, he kicks Slattern in the face and sends him towards a building. "Flintlock is ripped, now we can kick his ass." Said Michael as Switchblade as he activates both Switchblades and stabs Leatherback through the spine with one Switchblade, pinning Leatherback to the ground and decapitates him using the other. Slattern returns to Switchblade, recovered from the kick to the building. Switchblade grabs Leatherbacks head and throws it at Slattern. The head of Leatherback hits Slaterrn in the face and Slattern roars at Switchblade. Switchblade then runs towards Slattern firing his missiles at Slattern and activates his Switchblades to stab Slattern again, but Slattern grabs Switchblades arms and pushes him towards a building. "Activate both Wrist-Blades." Said Michael as Switchblades swords deactivate and his Wrist-Blades activate. Switchblade pulls his arms back, which slices off Slatterns fingers and reactivates his Switchblades and uses both to stab Slattern in the head. The simulation ends as both Kaiju lay dead.