Oblivion Bay-Present Day

"Ready Up Jason, we're being deployed." Said Marcus as he wakes up Jason. "What?, now?" Asked Jason as he slowly wakes up. "Yeah, first Kaiju in 30 years." Said Marcus. "Yukon Blue pilots, report to Commissioner Satwell." Said the PA system. Marcus and Jason report to Commissioner Satwell, the man who revamped the Jaeger program and convinced the world the Kaiju threat might return. "Marcus Jackson, Jason O'Reily, you are facing the first Kaiju to appear in over 30 years, you're facing a Category 3, codename: Great White." Said Commissioner Satwell. "A Cat. 3 sir?, 30 years ago we were fighting Cat. 4's and the first 5." Said Marcus. "When Gipsy Danger destroyed the breach, he could've destroyed their research on the larger Kaiju's, just be glad it isn't a Category 5." Said Commissioner Satwell. "Sir yes sir." Said Jason and Marcus. Marcus and Jason get to Yukon Blue, a Mark 5 powered by a nuclear reactor, built to represent the old Mark 1 Jaeger 'Romeo Blue' and the first Jaeger built after the Great Kaiju War. "Hey Marcus, remember boot camp?" Asked Jason. "Yeah, why?" Asked Marcus. "This will be a piece of cake." Said Jason. "Hell yeah it will, you mind turning Blue on?" Said Marcus. "Oh please, ladies first." Said Jason. "Right, just try to keep up." Said Marcus. "Yukon Blue, this is Commissioner Satwell, Great White is making it's way towards Texas, cut him off before it reaches the east coast." Said Commissioner Satwell. "Yes sir." Said Marcus as Yukon Blue started making his way towards Texas. "Sir, we've reached the coast, but we have no sign of Great White, is our intel off?" Asked Marcus. "Yukon, turn around now!, Great White is coming right for you full speed!" Said Commissioner Satwell. "Where is he?" Asked Jason as Yukon Blue gets hit in the left leg and is being dragged away from the coast. "AAAHHH!!!, what the hell?!" Yelled Jason. "I think we've found our Kaiju." Said Marcus. "Yeah, let's get this son of a bitch!!!" Yelled Jason as Yukon Blue grabs Great White and gets him off his leg. Great White emerges from the water, revealing itself to Yukon Blue. "What's the plan Jason?" Asked Marcus. "The plan is, we kill this son of a bitch, activate Gatling Chest, now!" Said Jason as gatling gun barrels open fire on Great White from Yukon Blue's chest. Great White charges in towards Yukon Blue. "Here he comes." Said Jason as Yukon Blue gets out of Great White's way and Yukon punches Great White over the head. Great White tries to back hand Yukon Blue and stab Yukon with his claws and Yukon grabs Great White's arm in mid-strike and throws a massive right hook to Great White's face. Great White jumps onto Yukon Blue and goes to grab Yukon Blue's face with it's claws and jaws, but can't because of the massive fin at the front of Yukon Blue. "I'm glad we have that fin in front of us." Said Jason. "Me too." Said Marcus as Yukon Blue slams Great White on the ground. Great White gets back up slowly. "Activate Left Hand Saw." Said Jason as Yukon Blue's left hand transforms into a circular saw. As Yukon Blue's Hand Saw is out, Great White sneak attacks Yukon Blue out of the water by hitting Yukon's head while avoiding the fin. Great White tries to bite onto Yukon Blue's head, but Yukon Blue is holding Great White's jaws back barely. Great White manages to push Yukon Blue into Houston, the closest city in Texas. Yukon Blue tries to use the saw on Great White, but Great White grabs the hand, and biting hold of the shoulder joint. "AAAHHH!!!, aaahhh!!!, fuck!!!" Yelled Marcus as he feels the pain that Yukon Blue does. "Hang on Marcus!, I got him!" Yelled Jason as he tries to punch Great White off of Yukon's shoulder. Instead, Great White rips the arm off of Yukon Blue and the arm falls onto the streets of Houston. "AAAHHH!!!, AAAHHH!!!" Yelled Marcus as he's in agony from losing Yukon's limb. Great White pushes Yukon Blue to a nearby skyscraper and pins him down to it, slowly tearing him apart. Yukon Blue uses his back thrusters to push back and grabs Great White to get it away from Houston. Yukon Blue grabs a nearby bridge and slams it into Great White's face. "Activate right Hand Saw, it's our only shot." Said Jason. "Activating Right Hand Saw." Said Marcus. Yukon Blue's right Hand transforms into a Hand Saw and Yukon starts cutting Great White in the chest, head, neck and arms. Great White roars at Yukon Blue, and Yukon Blue replies with an arm down the throat, with the Hand Saw active. Yukon Blue manages to push the Hand Saw all the way through Great White to the other side, killing the Kaiju. "Commissioner Satwell, this is Yukon Blue, we got 'em, we got Great White." Said Jason. "Congratulations Yukon Blue, come back home, you've earned it." Said Commissioner Satwell as Yukon Blue grabs his fallen arm and returns back to the Texas Shatterdome.