Chapter 5: < Day 1: Tina's disappointment and Nicole's plan >

Tina's POV:

Today i woke up early.. I wanted to cook for grandma's visitor. Yep i called her grandma too. Its because she's also special to me and she treated me as a grand daughter too. :) hehe. I wash my face and brush my teeth then i go to the kitchen i look for the ingredients for my specialty "ROASTED CHICKEN"  Hey! hey! hey! ^_^ this is the food I used to cook in my movie YES OR NO.. hehe did you watch guys.. well if you don't. Watch it now.. ^_^ (sorry for the plug ^_^)

After 100 years im done cooking this food.. I know its a CORNY  joke hehe actually 30 mins. (-_-) then now i saw the grumpy princess.  she's coming down..Did she smell it.. wohoo.. !! :)

She went to the kitchen without combing her hair. and not changing her clothes. But she's still looks pretty and cute and absolutely  HOT  *.*

I looked at her again i could feel my heartbeat again, its vibrating.  And now my whole body is shaking and Turning my  face into red.. >///< ahhhh.. And why i am  feeling this way? GOD (O.O) !!!

She looked at me with wide eyes (O.O) then i looked at her too.. she sniff and smell around the kitchen i think she likes my dish.. ^_^ or maybe im just thinking it that way? 

"Do you want some?" i asked but she shake her head to respond from my answer and It means a big N-O .. I just sigh. heres the feeling of dissapointment again.. I cooked it for her but she just refused it. hmmm. :(

Then without talking she walk passed  by. Then I look back to her and I saw her stopped and sniffed again.. 

She looked back to me and talk.

"What's that smell?".. she asked . There's a little smile formed to my lips. :) 

"It's roasted chicken do you want some? " I asked her again. 

"Ahm yes?".. Great!!!!  then finally she said yes haha. I immediately  prepared a plate and a fork then I slice the chicken and gave it to her. Im excited too that she will taste the food that I cooked :D

She taste it and smile a little bit. :) 

"It taste good. But there's something wrong . Its salty and its not good for me that's why i dont like it.." she said. I thought it tastes good for her because I saw her smile a little .. But I was wrong. She spit the chicken into the trashcan and have a fake smile to me.. 

But before she go. she turned back and looked at me again. "By the way its not delicious nor good I was just  joking a while ago.. If you wanted to cook roasted chicken and you want me to taste it for you make sure its delicious huh.." She gave me a fake smile again. Then she started walking upstairs..