"Can I Have this Dance?" chapter five

VOICE: No. It’s your boyfriend.

SELENA: So… What’s the difference?

And it was him. He came to have lunch with us. And we had such a great, great time. We laugh and laugh, tell what’s happening in life. Oh, I remember the days. But then it stops, because of a damn bell ringing!

SELENA: So, time to say goodbye?

JUSTIN: (sigh…) 

SELENA: Come on. I’ll just see you later okay?

JUSTIN: Yeah, sure. I’ll be driving you home again okay?

SELENA: Yeah, no problem.

I kiss him and say bye. When he leaves, I go to my class. But I still can’t get him out of my mind! I’m remembering the days before he leaves, until now. Oh I didn’t notice the time! It’s already dismissal! Time flew so fast. 

I was so excited to go downstairs, Justin is waiting for me! And I saw his car and ran towards it. And I got inside his car and we leave. He is driving me home, but that’s what I thought.

SELENA: Justin, where are we going?

JUSTIN: Shhh… just wait okay?

When we go there I supposed to go out of the car, but he blind folds me. And we walked, Justin said, “We’re here!” He removes my blindfold. And I saw a table for two, candle lights, and the place were surrounded with rose petals. And I heard the track One Less Lonely Girl.

JUSTIN: So, do you like it?

SELENA: Are you kidding me? Of course!

JUSTIN: So let’s eat?

SELENA: Sure.

So we sit and eat, and obviously we’re on a date! Justin stands and said “Can I have this dance?” And the song First Dance played. He pulls me closely while we’re dancing in slow motion. When the song ended, Justin kissed me romantically. But it’s already 10:00 so, Cinderella need to go home. He drove me home again, and kissed me when we got there. What a wonderful night! When I got inside our house I saw my Mom. I can’t wait to tell her what happened tonight!

MRS. GOMEZ: Someone looks happy tonight!

SELENA: Sure there is!

MRS. GOMEZ: So… what do you do?

SELENA: We just had our first date!

MRS. GOMEZ: Really? How is it?

SELENA: It’s great! Come on let me tell you.