"Two is Better than One..." chapter four

The next morning, I’m getting ready for school. I gotta have my bowl and cereals. And there’s someone knocking on the door, ruining my breakfast!

SELNA: Coming! (Opened the door)

JUSTIN: Good morning babe!

SELENA: Good morning! So what are you doing here?

JUSTIN: I’m picking you up for school.

SELENA: Okay. I just go get my things. J

After I get my things, we rode in the car. He drives me to school. When we got there, we get out of the car and saw Ryan and Chaz. And we go and talk to them.

JUSTIN: Ryan! Chaz! Over here!

RYAN: Hey! It’s Justin and Selena, come on!

CHAZ: Okay! Wait.

SELENA: Hey guys! How you doing?

CHAZ: Fine. Just fine.

JUSTIN: I have to tell you guys something…

RYAN: What is it? Are you leaving again?

JUSTIN: Of course not! (sigh) here it is, Selena is now my girlfriend.

CHAZ: Really?

SELENA: Yes, yes it is.

RYAN: I’m so happy for you two guys!

CHAZ: Yeah me too.

JUSTIN: Thanks guys!

SELENA: Sorry to break this, Ryan, Chaz let’s go we’re going to be late.

RYAN&CHAZ: Oh yeah. Bye Justin!

JUSTIN: Okay.

Then, Justin gives me a goodbye kiss in the cheeks in front of our friends, and the whole, not really whole, student body. And I was surprised, and everybody was. When we go inside the school, Justin got a huge crowd surrounded him again. His fans.

And when I’m going to my classroom, I feel so light. It feels different, not like before. Maybe it’s because of Justin. ♥

And all of a sudden, the bell rang. Lunch time! So I go to the cafeteria with Ryan and Chaz. And when we sit on the table, someone covers my eyes. Who is this?

VOICE: Guess who?

SELENA: Justin?