"Today My Life Begins..." chapter one

An ordinary, simple, and same day just as before. I’m going to school now, with Ryan and Chaz my best buds here in Canada. But also Justin, but he isn’t here, he’s in Atlanta, actually he’s Justin Bieber. And actually I had a secret crush on him. No one knows it that’s why it’s a secret. And I have this feeling that something big will happen! And I thought that today they will announce who is our 1st honor, and that’s me! Oh, how good was to be the 1st honor. And the class started, it didn’t happen. Maybe it’s something else. And bell rang! Break time everybody! When I go out our room, I saw a huge crowd screaming and so crazy about it and most of them are girls. I wonder who it is.

JUSTIN: Selena! Over here!

SELENA: Oh! Justin! Hey girls, let me through! (Me and Justin escaping the crowd)

JUSTIN:  Oh my god. Thanks. (Sigh)

SELENA:  Welcome. By the way, since when you’ve been here?

JUSTIN:  Oh yeah, just yesterday.

ME:  Yesterday? Why you didn’t tell us?

JUSTIN:  I want to surprise you guys.

ME:  But it seems like you’re the one who’ve been surprised by those girls.

JUSTIN: Yeah, I know. By the way, it’s your break time right? I’m positively starving.

SELENA: Ha-ha Okay.

And when we’re walking through the cafeteria we saw Ryan and Chaz. And we eat together. And we had such a great time again. We had that conversation that we had before, before Justin leaves! Oh such a great day! But suddenly the bell rang. Happiness is over. (Ahh…L) So we said our goodbyes to each other and Justin already leaves and said “See you guys later!” And we go back to our rooms and cherishing the moments.

Back again to reality girl! Classes. And it’s our History class next, Oh it so boring. Every time the professor starts discussing I fall to sleep. And then… (ZzZzZzZ…) A few minutes later. A loud bell is ringing!! And I woke up! And it’s dismissal. Oh! It’s dismissal already? How long I’ve been sleeping? And I’m walking in the exit of the school. And I saw a purple Range rover, and I think I know that car. So I decided to go near to it, and the windows open. And I saw Justin.

JUSTIN: Hey!

SELENA: What are you doing here?

JUSTIN: I’m here to drive you home.

SELENA: Great! How sweet of you