"I Wish I had this Moment for Life..." chapter twelve

While Justin is walking ahead to my Mom, I was just chilling in the couch.

JUSTIN: Hello, Mrs. Gomez.

MRS. GOMEZ: Hi there Justin. Selena was just on the couch.

JUSTIN: I know, I’m here to talk with you.

MRS. GOMEZ: Ah, really about what?

JUSTIN: I’m here, to have your permission for Selena to come with me at Atlanta.

MRS. GOMEZ: Atlanta?! But it’s on the U.S right? Oh no, no.

JUSTIN: Please, I’ll take care of her for you. Just please let her be with me.

MES. GOMEZ: But what about her school? She’s still studying.

JUSTIN: Don’t you worry about that, I talked to the principal and they gave her a month of vacation.

MRS. GOMEZ: Really? Okay, just promise me, you’ll take care of my princess; you won’t let her to be hurt so bad. Okay? So I will let her to be with you in Atlanta.

JUSTIN: Really? Oh thank you so much Mrs. Gomez, thank you so much!

And Justin hugged my Mom. 

So, when Justin goes to the couch, I was kinda nervous in what he will say. …Suddenly (Still nervous)

JUSTIN: Selena, your Mom says… She says yes!

SELENA:  What?! Really?! I can go with you?! 

JUSTIN: Yeah! 

I hugged Justin and he hugs me back, and I kiss him! I can’t believe it! I’m going to Atlanta with Justin! I’m sure we’re gonna have such a great, great time! 

So we do everything that we can do before our last week here on Ontario. We had tons of dates, watch movies, and go swimming with our friends! We just cherish our time with our family and friends before we go. I’m gonna miss everything here, even it’s just a month. 

But then, our last days in Ontario had been counted. A day before we go I talk to my Mom I tell her, “Mom, we’re leaving tomorrow. Don’t you worry about me okay, I’ll be fine.” And she replied, “Yeah sure, I won’t worry about you, I thrust Justin. But when you got there call me okay.” “I’m gonna miss you Mom.” “I’ll miss you too, princess.” We hugged each other, and we really had a great time before I go.

I go to my room and wrote in my diary, “Gonna go with Justin in Atlanta tomorrow! Gonna miss everything here, but I’m excited for Atlanta!” And I fix my clothes, and the things I will bring to Atlanta. After that I’m going to sleep and ready to face a new day, and a new place.