"Before it All Explodes..." chapter nine

Oh yeah! , she’s the girl in the Baby music video, Jasmine Villegas, and we had a little conversation.

JASMINE: Hey! You must be Selena.

SELENA: Yeah, and you’re Jasmine, Jasmine Villegas right?

JASMINE: Yes, nice to meet you by the way.

SELENA: Nice to meet you too, why are here, can I do something for you?

JASMINE: Nothing actually, I just wanna know you, so how long Justin been your boyfriend?

SELENA: It’s been 3 months from now.

JASMINE: Oh really? We, we’ve been just 1 month and a half.

SELENA: You and Justin have been…

JASMINE: Yeah, he just broke up with me when he decided to go back here in Canada.

SELENA: I didn’t know that.

JASMINE: Oh, he didn’t tell you about that, I’m sorry.

SELENA: No, it’s okay.

And then someone called at Jasmine’s phone. So she excused herself for a minute. But when she saw who’s calling, she seems to act weirdly.

And I wonder who called her, for her to act like that. And she said goodbye to me, when she walked away, Justin came. And he asked if I just talked to Jasmine, and I said yes.

JUSTIN: So how’s talking with Jasmine?

SELENA: You, mean you’re ex-girlfriend?

JUSTIN: What?! She told you that?!

SELENA: Yeah! And why you didn’t tell me that?

JUSTIN:  Come on! You know you’re my first girlfriend, right? She just making a story cause she had a huge crush on me.

SELENA: It’s that true?

JUSTIN: Yeah.

SELENA: I’m sorry for accusing you that.

JUSTIN: No, it’s okay.

Justin hugged me tightly and gives me a kiss.

JUSTIN: You know what, every time I had crush on someone, like I’m dating her, she always telling a story or planning something with that girl, so it will stay away from me.

SELENA: She just doesn’t have a huge crush on you, she’s obsessed Justin! So promise me this, stay away from her okay?

JUSTIN:  Sure babe.