Hot sweat (chapter 2 )

As we got to the mall Austin pulled out his phone from his left back pocket along with his wallet, as I ordered some hot drinks and a triple chocolate muffin for Austin, a hand is place on my shoulder I tire round and there's Lewis stood there and not a Austin in sight, 'you weren't going to cheat on me were you?' he asks in a tone you couldn't disagree with, I froze I didn't know what to do and a punch comes flying at my face, my body's falling, I think I've hit the floor, I cannot feel anything anymore he's beating me in the middle of a coffee shop and know ones doing anything about it, suddenly his ripped of my beaten and bruise body and Austin's warm arms at wrapped around me.

Am I dead, I can't feel anything, this is what I wanted no pain no hassle just darkness, white light white lights and people standing around me, I'm confused I try to scream but it's just not working, a small pinch just below my elbow crease revels some needles being pushed in, looking around I see Austin banging on the glass of the resuscitation window, tears running down his cheeks.

Why would he care he doesn't know me, what the hell am I thinking I don't know him either, but I suppose he will have to do.

..................

I wake up in a hot sweat and a small room which doesn't help my clostriphopia , it's white all over and smells like disinfectant, I look to the left to see a tired eyed Austin sitting next to me, 'how long was I out'

My voice is croaky dry and sounding a bit rough, he lifts his hard slightly

To see me looking at him and

His eyes light up like nobody's business 'your awake, wow this is amazing, they said you was in a coma and could be forever, it's only been 4 days,' his beard is starting to show and his smile could light up the room, he links his hand in mine and u drift back if to sleep.

A.N- hey I'm new to this so if you could help me get more reads comments and votes I would be soooo happy, and if you leave suggestions for what you would like to happen i might consider some, ill do shout out every week for fans- if I have any that is=^.^=

-BandsAndPhan (C)