Love Me Love Me Not

Yay! School is over and I can start making a lot of chapters! I'm going to miss my friends though •~• . My best friend isn't coming back. Anyways, hope you like this chapter!

----------------------------------------

I woke up, BEN not with me anymore. To be honest, I was kind of dissapointed. I lazily sludged out of my bed, still half asleep. I walked downstairs. Everything was pretty quiet. Oh yeah. Mom is going to her friend's mother's funeral. She's going to stay there for 3 weeks I think. I plopped on the couch, happy I got the house to myself.

Out of nowhere, BEN shouted my name. " _______! I'm bored!" He complained. The link look alike sat next to me, pouting. I sighed, facing him. "What do you wanna do then?" BEN sat still, thinking for a while. After waiting for what seemed like forever, he finally thought of something.

"How about we go somewhere?" He suggested. "You think you can go anywhere you want to looking like that? You're going to scare people. It's not normal to have blood pouring out of someone's eyes Benjamin." I smirked. BEN frowned once again, looking a bit irritated. "Don't call me that! And also, I'm not that stupid." He scoffed.

BEN turned around. His hair started to turn brown, and I gasped in surprise. "Tah-dah~!" He said after turning around, showing himself. His hair was dark brown, and his eyes were normal. His pupils were a calming forest green color. "So, how do I look?"

"H-h-h-" I stammered, not able to finish. BEN raised an eyebrow, looking proud. "Hot, perhaps?" He laughed. I slapped his arm hard. "I was going to say human you stupid!" I growled at him.

BEN leaned down and put his face close to mine. So close that if I move forward even the tiniest bit, we would kiss. "Or were you?" He said. I pushed him away, blushing madly. "Don't get so close to my face you idiot!" I screamed at him. "Ok, ok. Just hurry and change already. I'll leave without you!" I grunted and headed to my room.

{TIMESKIP}

I ran downstairs, ready to go. "BEN, let's go!" I shouted. BEN came running downstairs a short while later. "I thought you were ready." I said, although it sounded more like a question.

"I had to change clothes. You expect me to wear my usual clothes? Now you're the one who's not thinking. You didn't tell me that you had a brother." He said, fixing his green shirt. "Do I have to tell you everything?" I lazily answered. BEN nodded his head. "Tch. C'mon let's go."

I opened the door, finding one of my friends, Liz (Short for Elizabeth) standing in front of the door.

My eyes widened with happiness as I hugged her. "Liz! Nice to see you! What are you doing here?" I asked as I let go.

"Meh. Just dropping by. My Parents are at work, and Jim is too lazy to hang out with me. I swear my boyfriend is too lazy!" She complained. "But the looks and sweetness makes up for it." She giggled. "But how about you, what are you going to do?"

"Well, I was just about to walk around with..." I looked at BEN, who hasn't even said hi yet. I pulled his arm, making him stand infront of me. "Ben. He's my... ahm...friend." BEN looked at me with a why-did-you-hesitate-look. "Can I join you guys then?" I nodded.

The three of us began walking, not even knowing where we're going.

"So, How come you never told me about him?" -Liz

"Oh, Ben? I pretty much just met this brat." -You

"Brat?!" -BEN

"NOTHING!" -You

3rd Person

The conversation went on. BEN eventually grew tired and stopped talking. You and your friend continued talking, not stopping even once. BEN sighed and shook his head. 'Talkative girls...'