Sally

I stop abruptly causing Jeff to bump into me. "Why did you stop walking?" He asks.

I wasn't paying attention to him though. What my brain was mainly thinking of was the door infront of me. Yes, I'm thinking of the door.

We're infront of Slender's mansion. With the help of Jeff's nonstop finger pointing, he led me to the right place. And now, here I am staring at the double doors.

Should I open it? Should I go back to my house and cry like a big baby? What will happen if I go back inside? Would Jeff protect me? Will BEN get angry at me for running away like that? Is he looking for me?

Does he even consider me as a close friend?

I mean, he hardly even did anything when Slender flung me mercilessly onto the walls just a few hours ago. So many questions even Albert Einstein couldn't answer.

I turn to Jeff and look at him. "Jeff, are you smarter than Albert Einstein?"

He tilts his head in confusion. "I don't give a damn about that."

"Just answer the damn question Jeff the Killer because I am about to ask you a question that even Einstein couldn't answer."

He fumbles with his knife while thinking. "I don't know. Depends on your question. Is it that hard to answer?"

"Yes."

"Okay then I'm not that smart. What is it?"

"Well," I started, "should I open the double doors infront of me?"

Jeff stops for a second, like a statue, then bursts out laughing. I furrowed my eyebrows and frowned at him. "What?" I said, annoyed.

He plops onto the grass and crosses his legs. I stare at him for a minute and join him on the ground.

We've been sitting on the ground a lot lately.

"______, there's nothing wrong with opening a door."

He cackled madly, like it was funny. I don't think it was, though.

"But, think of the the things that are going to happen when I open the doors." I pointed out.

"What?"

"Will I die? Will I get hurt? Will everyone hate me?" I fumbled with my hands nervously. "I mean, all of you have killed people before. I could die inside. Am I right?"

Jeff stops to think. He slowly nods his head. "We can work things out." He says. "They're all nice."

"With humans?"

"Well- No..."

I crossed my arms and huffed. "That's what I thought." Jeff stands up and takes one of the handles to the door. "It'll work. I've gotten used to your company pretty fast. You just have this comfortable aura with you. I'm sure it'll be the same for everyone else." He promises.

He starts to open the door, but stops and turns around to face me again. His permanent smile grew wider. "If anyone tries to hurt you, I'll protect you, unlike BEN. Stay close to me. If you're left alone, they might kill you."

I wanted to say something, but I wasn't able to find any words. Thank you? You're so nice to me?

Or, why are you nice to me?

Pushing my suggestions away, I nodded my head silently.

Jeff opens the door, and the cold air comes in contact with me. I shivered, taking in the fact that I'm entering a mansion full of killers. Again.

Oh, what am I doing with my life? All i wanted was a few days with BEN, so we could talk more. I blame BEN for bringing me here.

Jeff led me inside, stopping when we reached the kitchen.