Visiting the Killer's Mansion

Hi guys!

So first, I would like to thank everyone for adding this story to their reading list! ^0^

Every single time I try to write this chapter, it gets deleted for some reason, countless times now, and I thought of just giving up. But the comments and people adding this to their reading lists made me to keep going on.

So, what I did was write the story on notes, then copy and paste it later. I have no idea why I didn't think of this earlier.

It's just me and my stupid mind I guess. And also because I have to help around the house like, the whole freaking day. So I have to write as much as I can at 1:00 until my eyes get hella heavy at like 5:00. It's so hard to write when I'm so sleepy.

Sometimes, my hand gets tired, and while I'm holding my phone up infront of my face, it falls and hits me square in the face. It hurts, but then I laugh at myself xD.

I mean, laughing at 3:00 AM, alone.

Normal.

Hope you guys forgive me for not updating for I don't even know. Months? Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry! Forgive meeeeeee.

I also changed chap 1 a little bit. Just so that it's better.

I hope you guys like this chapter. Although I think it's kind of horrible >_>

Typos

Spelling

Grammar.

Always possible when I'm writing xD

[___~__Chap 3__~___]

"Sure. Just don't hate me. Please."

I was having second thoughts now. Maybe I shouldn't tell her. But, I can't turn back now.

I opened my mouth to start, but the sound of the doorbell interrupted me.

_______ hissed with anger and stood up. "Hold on. I have to see who it is." And with that, she left.

I have my chance to leave right now. I shouldn't tell her what happened. She would hate me.

I quickly found a pen and paper and wrote something down. I taped it on her door and escaped into the computer.

I was back in my room. I sat on my bed, thinking. Just then, someone started knocking on my door.

"Who is it?" I growled. I was already frustrated, and I didn't need anyone else to make it worse.

The door slowly opened, revealing a little girl. "Benny, are you angry?" she asked timidly.

I smiled upon seeing her. "Sorry Sally, I didn't mean to scare you."

Sally smiled and nodded. "It's okay. I just came here to ask if you want to have a tea party with me." She said.

She usually invites me to her tea parties every once in a while. "Okay, I'll go."

She grabbed my hand and led me to her room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV:

"BEN, it was just a random person, sorry I took soo long-" When I opened the door, BEN was no where to be found. I closed the door and found a note taped onto it.

From: BEN

Sorry, had to do something at Slender's mansion. I'll visit you tomorrow.

Oh so he left.