Imagine: Aaron

Magcon Imagines

Aaron imagine ♥

"Ellie come on everyone already likes you, you don't have to be nervous." Aaron said walking you into the venue. You were the newest member to Magcon and nervous as fuck to meet everyone. "Aaron I can't do this." You said nervous to walk in and see everyone.

Aaron faced you and looked you directly in your eyes. "You can do it...I promise." You noticed out of the corner of your eye that there were people staring at you and him. "Why are they staring?" You asked looking at him. Aaron got nervous. "I-I don't know why don't we go in and ask them." He said and pulled you to the room. "Hey." You said waving feeling bit awkward.

"So this is Ellie. Aaron says so much about you." Jack Johnson said laughing. "Yeah that almost all Aaron ever talks about." Dillon said smirking and looking at Aaron. "Yep it's always: did you see Ellie's new video or hey hey guys look Ellie posted a new vine." Taylor said mocking Aaron. You looked to Aaron and he was bright red. "Awe someone is blushing." Jack Gilinsky said pinching Aaron's cheeks.

"Alright guys thank you." He said rubbing his neck awkwardly. "Did we embarrass someone?" Taylor asked and grabbed you. "Hello Ellie I'm Taylor." He said twirling you and smirking. "Alright Taylor..." Aaron said and you couldn't help but giggle. "You alright Aaron?" The Jacks asked. "I'm fine." He said trying to shrug it off. "You sure?" Dillon asked and Aaron grabbed you gently. "I'm positive."

"ELLIE AARON AS A CRUSH ON YOU!" They all screamed and it makes you jump. "We'll leave you two." Jack Gilinsky said and pulled the others out of the room.

"Soo." You said trying not to laugh. "I'm sorry about them." Aaron said and you laughed. "No no I like them they are funny." You said and started to walk around the room. "So you have a crush on me." You stated and turned to face him. He nodded biting his lip and looking down. "Yeah...I barely know you but when I see you my heart just melts. Your beautiful and talented and I just... I just really like you." He said looking up at him but his smile faded. "But I'm not like that so you will probably looking for someone like you." He looked at the ground and started to walk away.

"Aaron wait!" You screamed after him and grabbed his hand. "I'm not looking for someone like me. I'm looking for someone like you and I found you." You said smiling. His eyes widened and he held your hands. "Well...then how about I take you to dinner and we get to know each other better? I'll pay." He said and you nodded. "Sounds perfect." You kissed his cheek and started to set up for the meet and greet that day.