Imagines : Cameron Dallas

Magcon imagines

Cameron imagine ♥

"WOOO ITS TIME TO PARTY!" Nash screamed as he got out of the car. You rolled your eyes and jump out of the car, your feet landing in soft sand. "Cameron do you need help getting the stuff out of the car?" You ask walking over to the drivers side. The rest of the boys, Shawn, Jack and Jack, Taylor, Aaron, Carter, Matt and Dillon all ran straight to the water. Cameron was out of his car and you stood in front of him. "No go and have fun." He nodded his head towards the others and you nodded and smiled. You started to walk away but he pulled you back. "Kiss me before you leave." He whispered and you smirked and bit your lip. You kissed him having you stand on your tippy-toes.

"Thank you, now go." He said kissing your cheek before you left. You dropped your things with the others stuff and took your shirt off and ran. When you reached the water Taylor picked you up bridal style and ran straight to the waves. You screamed and had a blast. The boys splashed you and you splashed them. When Cameron came in the water he pulled you onto him. "What are you doing?" You asked laughing and he smiled. "I wanted a kiss." You laughed and kissed him quick. "I'm gonna go try to tan." You said quick and ran out of the water. Laying on your towel.

"Zayum Bae...grace looks hella fine today." Nash said and watched as you laid down on your stomach. "She looks super sexy." Taylor said and Dillon added, "especially when she's wet." Everyone laughed except Cameron. "Hey come on guys that's my girlfriend." He said. "If she wasn't with you Cameron...oh the things I would do to her." Taylor said "I'd make her scream so loud..." and Cameron pushed him. "Fuck you man don't talk about Grace like that." Taylor laughed and backed off. "Hey man we were just joking around."

"Fuck you all." Cameron said and walked out of the water and laid next to you. "Everything alright?" You asked sitting up. "The boys flirt with you all the time and I am tired of it." He said with his head down. "Hey they are just joking around don't take it so serious." You say as you rub his back. "They just talked about how they would fuck you..." He said looking you in the eyes. "Hey I don't know why your so over-protective with me about this." You said and he looked down again.

"I just don't want you to leave me for one of them." You crawled into his lap and hugged him tight. "Cameron I would never leave you for one of your friends...in fact I would never leave you at all so don't worry about that okay." He nodded wiping his eyes. "Okay." He said and you smiled. "I love you." He laughed small. "I love you too." He kissed you holding you tight. "Now come on I feel like I'm burning out here I need water." You say standing and extending your hand out for Cameron to take. He gladly took it and you guys ran to the water having fun. Cameron stopped wording about what other people said about you because he knew that at the end of the day you were his and it always put a smile on his face.