Imagine: Nash Grier

Magcon Imagines

Nash imagine ♥

"Nash where are you taking me?" You asked as he started to walk. "The Jacks are throwing this wicked party...and you have to go." He said as he walked backwards to talk to you. You shrugged and continue to follow him. You guys crossed the street and headed for the woods. "Nash seriously." You said getting worried it was getting dark and you hated the woods.

"Calm down Y/N. Everything is okay." He said and pretty soon you guys ended up in the middle of the woods, there were bonfires and tons of people. "Let's go." He said pulling you towards the crowd of people. Music played softly and Nash pulled up up to Jack Gilinsky. "Hey man you gotta try this." Jack said handing Nash a blunt. He took it gladly and you watched confused.

"Nash..." You said and he handed it to you. "No thanks." You said and he pulled you close to him. "Do it...for me." He said biting his lip. You stayed quiet for a bit. "Please." He mumbled on your neck and you pushed him off. "Give it to me." You said and mashed handed it to you.

You took a deep breath and stuck the end on the blunt in your mouth. Sucking in the smoke then letting it out. You coughed a bit but everyone cheered. You knew it couldn't be good for you but you shrugged it off. "Proud of you." He said as you took another hit of it. He moved in to kiss you and you blew the smoke in his face. "Nice try." He laughed and Jack gave him another one. You guys walked off smoking and talking, laughing. "I'm as high as a kite." You said and Nash started laughing. His laugh made you laugh. "Oh god." Nash said as you guys walked back to his house. "What a night." He said brining you into his room. "I want more." You begged and he shook his head. "No more." You laid on his bed and laughed to yourself.

Nash climbed on top of you and you bite your lip. He moved in once more and your eyes opened wide. "I'm tired now." You said and fell asleep just like that. Nash groaned and laid next to you. And fell asleep.