Imagine: Nash Grier

Magcon Imagines
Nash imagine ♥

"Y/N come on we gotta get to the gym." Nash said near the door. You ran down the stairs and smiled as he opened the door. "Okay, okay I'm coming." You said as you slipped out of the door giving Nash a quick kiss. We got in the car and he drove to the closets gym. He ran out of the car and went around the car and opened the car door for you. You jumped out and he caught you. "Hang on." He said and he wrapped your legs around his torso.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and he ran into the gym. "Okay so I am going to go on the treadmill don't get into any trouble and please please please I beg of you don't vine me." You said as he set you down in the gym. He laughed and nodded. "Of course of course." You went to walk away and he pulled you back to him. "I love you Y/N." He said and you kissed him quick. "I love you too Nash"

You put your headphones in and started at a good pace. You were at a jogging speed and you were very concentrated. After a few songs you looked up and noticed that Nash was outside facing you and jogging with you. You couldn't help but laugh and you stopped the treadmill. He quickly walked back in sweating like crazy. You grabbed a towel that the gym provided and wiped your sweat off as he came up to you out of breath.

"Damn Y/N you jog so long!" He said bending over and resting his hands on his knees taking deep breaths. You giggle and shake your head. "It's not even that long." You say and walk to the mat provided at the gym. You laid down on your back and stretched your arms up closing your eyes. When you opened them Nash was hovering over top of you. "Nash what are you doing?" You asked giggling.

"I was about to do some push-ups why?" He asked bending his arms and straightening them. "I was just wondering." You said smiling. You watched as Nash continued to do his push-ups with you under him. Nash started to go lower on you. To the point where his body was touching yours for a good 3 seconds. You laughed and he smiled. "I gotta get these arms big and strong." He said and you laughed again not knowing what to say.

The sun was starting to go down and you guys were still at the gym. Making vines of each other and motivating one another while they worked out. When Nash was dead tired he hugged you all sweaty and gross. "Let's go home babe." He said and kissed you. "Alrighty." You said and he took his hand in yours. "We should work out together more often you are quite the sexy thing when you do those squats." He said winking at you and then he got in the car. "Nash!" you said and pushed him playfully.