Dec. 9, 2016, 8:30 p.m.

I arrived at school and went to my usual corner. I looked up and saw Valerie and Jason walking toward me. I started to walk closer to them and looked around to make sure no one was suspecting anything. I grabbed there hands and said "I have something to show you". We walked into the cafeteria where we could be alone. I closed the lunchroom doors behind us and looked out the window to make sure we weren't being followed. "Ashley what's going on?" Val asked. I grabbed the disk from my pocket and showed it to them, "I found this in my mirror this morning. I think it might be something important." Jason and Valerie know about my questions and have been trying there best to help me. "Well what is it?" Jason asked gripping his backpack and putting his hand in his pocket. "Someone left this disk in my mirror for a reason. We need to watch it after school, okay." "Okay, where are we gonna meet?" Val asked crossing her arms. "We're gonna meet here tonight." I told them and walked toward the doors,"wait wait wait", Jason said while pulling my arm, "why here?" "It's a good pace to watch the video without getting caught by my grandma. So we will meet here at, say, 12:00?" "Okay, we'll meet here. Let's go to class now."Valerie said and walked out the door. We walked to class and started talking about what the disk might be about. "I think it's just a prank." Jason suggested. "Why would someone go through all that trouble for a little laugh Jason?" Valerie said to Jason. "I don't know. It's just a theory, you know." Valerie rolled her eyes. "I think it's gonna help us figure out all the questions Ashley has. Maybe it'll give us the answers she's wanted to know for 10 years." "I hope so, these questions are starting to drive me insane. There giving me headaches." I said in despair. When classes were over, we went to lunch. I was talking to Valerie, when the school bully ran into me and made me and him fall. "Watch where you're going nerd!" Jackson said shoving me and causing me to fall again. "Hey leave her alone Jack! She didn't do anything." Valerie said yelling at Jackson. "Oh I'm sorry. Did you say something!" Jackson yelled and walked toward Val. I got up and guarded Valerie. "Don't you dare touch her." I said to Jack. Jackson got in my face and picked me up by my shirt. "I can crush you right now, but I think it would be better if I just beat you instead." Jackson threw me to the floor and walked toward me. I tried to get up but he picked me up and body slammed me to the ground. A whistle went off and Jackson turned around. Glancing at the teacher, he ran so he wouldn't get in trouble. Val came over and helped me up, "what a douchebag." "Yeah well he's a strong douchebag with a bunch of friends. I do anything to him and I'll end up in the hospital again." "I still can't believe he did that to you last month." Val has been so much more protective since Jackson beat me so bad I passed out from last month. I don't really care anymore, he's still a jerk and I still hate him with every part of my body, but I don't really care anymore. I kinda lost hope in him ever leaving me alone. "You know what I think of Jackson. It's time we put an end to this." Valerie said marching toward the school security guard standing in the front of the lunch room. "Val, wait... ugh", I gave up and walked over with her. The security guard looked at us and almost screamed, "oh dear. What happened to you sweetheart." I crossed my arms and looked at Val. I'm not very good when it comes to talking to adults, or anyone in that matter. "My friend here just got beat up by Jackson Lyles. I would like him suspended so he can't hurt her anymore." Valerie told the security guard. "I will see what I can do", said the guard and walked away. Val just stood there and I started to get concerned, "wanna go get some lunch buddy?". I asked her to break the silence between us. She just shook her head and we started to walk toward the lunch line.