Thinking

The teachers are probably going to give me detention, I haven't been able to focus on my homework. I just keep thinking about that boy, there's just something about him that intrigues me. I look at my clock, it's time to go to my first class, the sun has just set. I get my homework and my books together and put them in my bag. Slipping my shoes on before leaving my room.
I arrive at my classroom and I take my usual seat in the back corner. I get my books out and arrange them on the desk. Because I sit at the back of the classroom, nobody sets next to me, they'd all prefer to sit close to the teacher. I however would prefer to spend my time reading or drawing.
The teacher arrives five minutes after the bell, I'm already looking down at my book. "Good evening class, I have an announcement to make" the teacher begins, I continue to read my book. "We have a new student joining our class today. Why don't you introduce yourself" the teacher says. The new student doesn't say anything, I continue to read. "W-well, why don't you take a seat at the back next to Tayanne, it's the only available seat I'm afraid" without looking up I raise my hand to indicate where I was in the classroom. I hear the sound of quiet footsteps, light, as if it was only a small animal walking by. The chair next to mine gets pulled back and the new student sits down. 

The teacher begins the lecture, he knows that I'm not paying attention, he just doesn't complain anymore. I hear the student next to me shuffling papers and moving books, the action knocks a pencil off the desk. I sigh and fold the corner of the page. I lean down and go to pick up the pencil, as I grip the pencil I feel a hand touching mine. I look and I feel my cheeks getting hotter, the owner of the hand was the the new student like I thought but, the new student was the boy that I had seen a few days ago. His hair really was black and it looked so soft and fluffy, the bandanna covering his face prevented me from seeing the colour of his eyes. "u-uh here" I say passing him the pencil and swiftly moving my hand away from his, I could feel my fingertips tingling. I immediately get back to reading my book. At the end of class, the new student packed up his things and quickly left, as I packed my things away I noticed a piece of crumpled paper tucked underneath the corner of my notebook, I pick up the note and read it slowly,

"meet me after classes finish, I'll be behind the school- R" 

Weird, I don't know when it was placed on my desk because I was too absorbed in my book. I can't identify the handwriting either because I don't interact with the rest of the class, I do know that there are multiple people with names beginning with 'R' so really it could be anyone. Oh well, the best way to find out is to meet this person after classes and see what they want.