Out of class

Finally, it's the end of our Friday classes. This means I will be in my room all weekend reading. Hm, I do that every weekend, maybe I should do something else for once. I could hang out with Rhys, as far as I know he still doesn't have any friends at the school so maybe he would like to.

At this time, Rhys is usually heading down to his spot by the trees outside my window. I start to walk down to the spot and I look around. Sure enough he's there, sitting down in front of the big tree with his back against it. "Hi Rhys" I say sitting down not too close to him "hi" he replies quietly "do you want to hang out this weekend? I usually just sit in my room" I ask him. He stays quiet for a minuet, thinking about it perhaps "yeah sure, could I bring some friends along?" He asks sitting up alittle. That's surprising, he has made some friends after all "yeah of course, I'll bring one of my friends" I say looking up at the clouds. I only have one friend besides Rhys, I think we're friends? Honestly he confuses me abit.

I leave Rhys by the trees and run back up to my room but before I go in my room, I go to the door opposite mine. I knock on the door and within a minuet the door opens, my green haired friend sticks her head around the door. "Hey Tashy" I say with a smile "Hey Tay! Come in" she says. I go into the room and shut the door behind me. Tash's room is crammed full of her art pieces, especially dragons and photographs, every inch of her walls are covered in paintings and drawing. It always looks amazing, Tash sits at her desk and looks at me smiling. "So what's up?" She asks, I sit down on the end of her bed "not much, I just wanted to know if you wanted to come and hangout this weekend" I ask admiring one of her most recent drawings. "Who are you and what did you do with the real Tayanne? You never want to hangout on the weekend" she says folding her arms "well no I don't but I thought that it would be a nice change and I'm trying to help someone make more friends" I say beginning to pull at my sleeves, Tash looks confused. "Let me think, is it the new guy in class that sits next to you?" she asks looking at me. My cheeks heat up slightly "y-yeah, I just thought it would be nice. He's going to bring some of his friends so I wanted to bring you along too" I say looking at her, she smiles. "Well then of course I will. Seems like you will need help keeping your eyes off him, I've seen the way you look at him" she says laughing, I blush "w-what do you mean? I-I don't look at him differently to a-anyone else" I stutter. "Yes you do! I've seen you, it's obvious that you have a thing for him" Tash says laughing more. As I think about it I start to question myself. Do I like Rhys?