~CHAPTER SEVEN~

Y/n's POV
Today was the Sag awards and I was nominated for best female character for drama series. But here's the thing I was going against Millie. I know I won't win I mean Millie plays a badass character. And yet my fans call me a badass for having freezing powers and being a Harrington but still Millie is totally going to win.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3 hours until the sag award
Y/n's POV
I got into my dress and my heels

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~3 hours until the sag award  Y/n's POV I got into my dress and my heels

Once I was ready with everything I got my bag and left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the sag awards
Y/n's POV
We were almost done with the award show until the nominations for best female actress in drama show came up. I got so nervous then I heard Millie behind me say "If you win I'll support you no matter what". I looked back and smiled at her and said that I'll support her as well if she wins. Then the person who was announcing who was winning started to open the envelope. And the winner is... The one and only Alex Harrington Y/N l/N! The announcer said. Once I heard my name I started to cry I hugged everyone and kissed finn then I got on stage and did my speech. (What your about to read is your speech)

Wow I didn't think I would win this is amazing wow so first off I want to thank my family for supporting me For everything I've been doing. I want to thank the cast for always being there for me and being my second family. I want to thank finn for being the best boyfriend anyone could have. I also want to thank joe Keery for being an amazing, caring person and one of the best people to work with and the best brother. And lastly I want to thank the duffers for making a badass female character with freezing powers and is also a Harrington that I got the role to playing as thank you.
I got off stage and saw the whole cast I went over there and hugged everyone. Your speech was amazing I heard joe say. Thank you I say back. Finn runs up to me and kisses me. You were amazing. Thank you finn it means a lot. Once the award show was done we went to our cast after party.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the after party
Millie's POV
I was sitting there talking to Sadie and I decided to do a speech for y/n winning an award I stood up and got everyone's attention. Ok so this is going to be for y/n so I hope you enjoy this. Y/n the first day I met you I knew we were going to be amazing friends. And yet we are. You are the most caring,kindest,funniest, talented person I've ever met. Finn is very lucky to have you. I am so proud of you. And I am very happy that your apart of this cast. I hope you win many more award for being a badass character. I love you so much. I look at y/n to seeing her crying she runs up to me and hugs me. Thank you so much Millie that means a lot to me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
That was chapter seven hoped you enjoyed make sure to vote and follow me for more updates!! 💝💝