~CHAPTER THIRTEEN~

*6 years later*
Y/n's POV
Today was the day i got to see my whole stranger things cast again!! I mean I'm still with Finn and I still hang out with Noah and Millie. But I haven't seen Sadie, gaten or Caleb ln so long. I'm 20 years old now and so is Finn. I got dressed and did my hair.

Finn and I are actually living together so it was easier to just go to our car instead of not you know driving to pick someone up

Finn and I are actually living together so it was easier to just go to our car instead of not you know driving to pick someone up. After I finished my makeup I went downstairs and i saw finn having trouble with his tie so I helped him out. You nervous? Yeah I am. Why? Because It's going to be weird not seeing everyone the same as i saw them when I was fourteen. You'll be fine I'll be by your side. He then kissed me and we left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finns POV
Before we left I grab something and put in my jacket so y/n couldn't see it. It was an engagement ring I've been wanting to do it for so long and i decided to do it for our reunion. She'll be so happy god i hope she'll say yes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's POV
We got there and I said thank you to our driver and got out of the car. We went to the party and the first person I saw was joe. Joe! He turns around and he smiles at me. Where's my favorite sister come here. He hugs me. It's been so long you look so grown and beautiful. Aw thanks joe I said back. So are you and Finn still together? Yeah we are I said smiling. Joe! I heard another person call him. I gotta go but it was good to see you again he hugged me one more time then left. I looked over at Finn and I think he was talking to gaten and Caleb. GATEN CALEB!! they both look at me and smile very wide. HEY!! wow you look amazing Caleb said thank you!! We talked for a while and then I saw Sadie. Then Millie then Noah. I was talking to Noah and then Finn grabbed my hand and put me in the center. Y/n we have been dating for six years now and I know we're still young but I want to be with you forever so will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me. He then got on one knee and I started to cry. Yes of course I'll marry you finn. He then put the ring on my finger and then kissed me. Everyone clapped and cheered. I was the happiest person on the planet. Millie and Sadie ran up to me and asked me if they could see the ring. I showed them the ring. Omg its beautiful your very lucky. Thank you!! We were there for about 2 more hours until we had to go. We said goodbye to everyone then we went home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*1 year later aka wedding day*
My hair artist did my hair and my makeup artist did my makeup then i changed into my dress and heels

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*1 year later aka wedding day*My hair artist did my hair and my makeup artist did my makeup then i changed into my dress and heels

All my girls were ready and everyone else was ready the lady told me that Finn was already at the church so I got ready. I put my cover over my face then Went down to where the doors open. Holy crap this is actually happening I'm getting married I said to Millie. She just smiled and then the doors opened. The song started and everyone stood up. Finn looked at me and almost cried but didn't really. I looked at joe who was crying which made me want to cry. I got to where Finn was and then we started. The priest said everything then it was time for our vows. Finn started first then it was me. Finn then started. Y/n when I first met you at that audition place I knew I was going to fall in love with you. You're my everything you make me smile and laugh everyday and sometimes you make me cry. I love you no matter what ever happens to us even we have some arguments I'll still love you and don't you ever forget that I love you. I got teary eyed then I started mine. Finn I've liked you before I even met you but when you asked me out on that date I knew you were the one. We've had our ups and downs but I've loved you no matter what. Finn I will always love no what happens to me and you. I finished my vows and then we got the rings and put on our fingers. Then we both said this. I, y/n l/n take you Finn Wolfhard to be my husband to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part.
I, Finn Wolfhard take you, y/n l/n to be my wife my friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live.
heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live. By the power vested in me by the State of y/s (your state)I now pronounce you husband and
wife. You may now kiss the bride. Everyone cheers and we leave the building for our party.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
Well this sucked but idc I hoped you enjoyed this chapter masked sure to vote and to follow me for updates! 💘💘