Luxury- jon bellion

This song is what inspired every to write this, actually. It's dark out, everyone's asleep, the flight attendants are passing out cookies, and waters. They arent normal waters though. Imagine a pudding cup, but with water. It's cold, and refreshing. The progress screen shows you the weather, time speed, and when you're landing. Your phones still on California time, it's only 7:00pm back home. But you know you should get some sleep. You rest your eyes, and fall asleep.

There's only 20 minutes left

There's only 20 minutes left. It's almost landing time. You see the coast. And then the beautiful green pastures everywhere. You're home, you're finally here. The clouds, are beautiful. Everyone's looking out their window. You just look down at the beautiful
country that is your home.  You take pictures, because you know that you'll thank yourself later, because you will. There's noting else in the world that could make you happy right now. You're where you belong. You begin collecting everything, cleaning up. Put your shoes back on (you had socks on the whole time don't worry), and everything is as it should be.

You're driving from the airport to your home. I know I've said that a lot but like, literally this time it's actually like where I used to live and stuff, bare with me. Is an hour drive across the afsluitdijk. You look out the window to see green. Just green. There's grass, and trees, the grey clouds contrast beautifully with the green. Every once in a while you see a house, one that looks like every country house in the Netherlands. You stop at a gas station. The gas stations over there are so much better, as is everything. You walk in, get a kinder bar,and chocomel. Any other brand of chocolate milk would just be idiotic.