Chapter 4 (the sleepover )

Guys, I think I'm just going to write in Sophie's POV for the rest of the story unless I want to switch it. So like if you see one with out a POV label thing then it's sophie's , tell me if you want it to change.

I was waiting infront of the MASSIVE gates of Everglen when I heard a 'boo' ... and I screamed.. anyway after that I basically strangled Biana for attacking me. 

"Come on Sophie! My room, Makeover, Now!" Biana ordered

"WHYYYY, do I have another choice???" I asked knowing what she will say.

"Actually, If you prefer.." She goes up to my ear and whispers, " We can do makeovers on the boys, you can do fitz, I can do Dex and Keefe, and Linh can do Tam, then we can do a fashion show and vote each boy and see who wins!"

"you thought this out already haven't you?" I asked loving the idea to humiliate the boys and not expecting that . Biana nods looking down at her feet then she perks up and ..., "so is that yes? And also you were the last one so everyone's here."

"yes Biana thats a yes" I sighed, " lets not keep them waiting, shall we?"

We walked up to her room to find all of them in a circle and in sync they all said " HI SOPHIE... THANKS FOR BEING LATE AND MAKING US SUFFER BORDEM" , only Keefe had said Foster instead of my first name.

"Alright you people. " Biana said after she purposely put a lock on her door that would only open if she did it. " Sophie and I decided that we are going to do makeovers, but not just any make over, us girls are going to do it on you boys, Sophie you do Fitz, I will do Keefe and Dex because I can, and Linh you do Tam, and afterwards we are doing a fashion show and grading you, yes Fitz and Keefe you have grades in the Biana booklet that exists in my mind, So let the Makeover begin !" Every boy groaned only Tam's was more like a scowl.

Biana gave everyone a separate room with vanity's filled with makeup and closet's full of dresses.

" Im, so sorry, I only agreed but I promise it was all Biana's idea" I said to Fitz as soon as we came into our room. 

Fitz just laughed, "That's ok Sophie, Ive been living with Biana for 20  years, I know how intimidating Biana is"

"So how's working with the Council as their New Emessary?" I asked as I took out everything I needed 

Time skip to show reveal cause I'm LAZY

She got everything ready for Fitz and Left all the boys in one room Biana had set everything up  and 

Tam went first..