2p! Italy x Reader~ Mi Amor....

Prolouge

There once lived a sad, angry, lonely man. He was lost in his own thoughts and could control any who laid eyes on. Yet his power was not from strength, courage or love. It was from his anger, the fear others had of him and his sadness. Of course you would know this first hand. You were after all his prisoner.You remember when he lashed out at you when you had first met or how his decisions were dangerous when he got sad. You sit now near people you love and retell the tale from years ago. As you read this tale of death to them a question ponders your mind: Was that weak man in love with me? Yes indeed weak. Now how about we share your blood covered stories.

It all started 6 years ago, i was walking from my house with my friends to that unknown mansion......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Prolouge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay! So this the prolouge to my 2P!Italy X Reader Fan fiction! I hope you all enjoy it and that you'll grow to love it and yourself! Comment any suggestions of any kind. Thanks! (Sorry its soooo short. I think it explains a lot!)

P.S: Here are some tips when reading the next chapter

* "________"= you put your name dere!

* POV's change frequently! So for now I'll put a small divide!