Chapter 1: That place

It was 6:00 am. You sneak out of your small suburban house to meet with your two friends at the park. You slowly slip the window close til you almost slipped and let the window slam down, waking your family. You heard your older brothers footsteps, so you jumped from the tree to the ground. Your window swooped open . You see your brothers angry face looking around. You try to hold your laugh, but you sneeze instead. Even though your brother is most likely to get top of his class, he didn't notice your little sneeze.
"_____!" He yells. You giggle and run off. You double check  your bag for your essentials: Water, food, extra clothing, phone, charger, a cigarette, and a small lighter. You sprint through the forest and find yourself in a wide opening. This is the place. 

"Finally.." You breathe out of breath. You wait for sometime until your two friends show up. Their names are Jaiden and Averion. You've been friends since 6th grade and have been ever since. Now your in high school, a sophomore, and your bonds have grown even stronger.
"Hey _____! How's it goin'?" Jaiden says with a a smile on his face. His jet black hair covers his left eye. 
When he was five he became partially blind in his left eye because his father chucked and beat him with a broken beer bottle. 
"I'm soooo pumped! We finally can see who lives in that creepy mansion!" Averion cheers. He was the cheerful soul of the trio.His blond hair brightened our day. He may always help you but his past isn't well either.

His older brother Alex, a wealthy young man who lives on the other side of town, is yet but a cruel man. It's not that he means it it just Averion has his mothers green eyes. Their parents passed away when Alex was 14 and Averion was 10. Averion seemed to enjoy contacts and Alex hated them. So Alex would rip them out of his eyes. Their little sister Kaiko tried to keep peace, but what could she do? 

You all headed through the forest and to "the place".

~

Today I'll take a stroll around my mansion. The young Italian walked down the hall. His German "Friends'" whip in hand. He looked out every window he passed, at his secluded front welcome gate. No one in sight, just peace and a few little chew toy kids, hopping his rot iron gate. WAIT. WHAT?! A group of three hooded boys jumped his gate. His anger began to rise. His face exploded in hot white fury.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" He screamed. A little maid ran to him at the sound.
"Yes sir?" She piped.
He stared at her. His eyes glowing a dark purple and red.
"Get my coat and switchblade! I'm going OUT!" He growled. He turned on his heels staring out the window. A sinister smile stole the anger on his face.

~
You just jumped the fence and landed on the other side. This place looks in terrible shape, you thought. But you just shrug it off. Not like you really care anyways.You look up quickly and can almost see a person. You look again and see nothing.

"Hey ____! Look what we found!" Averion said. You make your way over to a little ruined garden. The plants were torn out and it needed watering and weeding. You look at what Averion and Jaiden are pointing at. An angel statue.A little stone rest below it. You kneel down and read: Naomi Cross. Born April 19th, 1990. Died October 31, 2010. The true angel among us all. 

True angel among us all? What does that mean. I kneel their puzzled at the angel wondering of the events that had too the life of the young lady until i felt a strange presents behind me.

~
I snuck up behind the last hooded boy. The others were easy to capture and were stupid think it was a ghost! I smile and grab the boy from behind. He struggled and was kicking.
"Don't make me chock you! " I chuckled. The male stopped moving as much but kept kicking his feet. 
"I promise I'll keep my word!" I yelled. I felt him shake and go silent.

I dragged him in the house. He had given up and had surrender. I dragged him up my grand staircase to an open room. I couldn't wait to see his face! I opened the door to find the two boys asleep. I dragged the boy in and chained you to the ground. I got up and left. I'll make my grand entrance later, but first I must call my "friends". 
I slid out of the room and to my office 5 doors down. I closed the door, picked up the phone and dialed some people. The first number i had dialed was to an old ally. It rang three times before he answered.
"Hello? Is this someone calling with wrong number?" A strong yet muffled voice began. 
 The man chuckled darkly, " Oh Luzifer. Its been sooo long. How's it been?"
" Hello Luciano. What is it that you need now?" he said.
"Oh nothing. Just an old friends assistants? Hum? How about it?" I persuaded. 
He was silent for sometime. I could feel my temper rising. " I think i'm good. But why me?" He asked.
"I know you live in a crappy house and that you are getting poorer so I'll make you a deal and you can stay here."
He was silent then said, " Very well, proceed."
"I need your assistants in a game."
"What game?" He questioned.
" Our little game. I'll invite Kyo as well. I found some new little play toys. It would be more fun with you in it. What do you say?" I said.
"Ummmm......"
"WILL YOU JUST GET YOUR DAMN CORPSE OVER HERE BEFORE I HAVE TO DRAG IT HERE MY SELF!!!!! See you soon!" I yelled at him. Before he hung up I heard a small, "Yes...." 
I plopped in my chair and swung my feet on top of the desk, " It feels wonderful to be in power!"

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
So another chapter done! So it looks like you and your friends decided to go venture on to his property lets see how it ends! Hope you'll stick around to the end!
No translations yet! 
Corpse- Dead body
Kyo- 2p! Japan
Luzifer- 2p! Germany
Alex and Kaiko- Two of my roleplay characters!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Read on for more story!