Chapter 4: The West Wing

It was 7am. A gong was signaled. You woke quickly not use to the sound. There wasnt a clock or alarm clock in sight, so the gong must of been from a giant grandfather clock.

How irritable.

You slip out of bed and slip across the floor. You felt the wood grain under your cold, bare feet. You went over to the drawer and looked at what lay on top. It was a brown coat, white skirt, brown leggings, black boots, a brown beret and a pair of leather gloves. Why gloves? You finally noticed the note under the gloves and picked it up. It read:

Dear ______,

Today you will be a bit busy, so please bare with us.You will meet me in the main hall at 7:30am. I will give you all the things you need for today but back to your schedule. You will begin gardening at 8am in the backyard. After a five minute transfer break you will move to the kitchen at 11:25am. You will be in charge of lunch. It MUST be served at 11:55 for master to be able to have it at noon. NO later! After that you will move to the main hall to clean til 1:20. You will be able to have free time after that for 20 minutes. I hope you like your new clothes. Please wear them properly infront of any one of use. Also please wear your gloves at ALL times.

Thanks,

Kuro

You put the note down and begin to change into the outfit. Suprisingly it fits you perfectly and you go about your buisness. You walk to the stairs. You pass by the kitchen and Luciano talking to one of the servants quietly as they serve his breakfast. As you walk by, he glares at you til you no longer see him.

You quickly walk to the stairs where Kuro and the other two are. You stand behind Jaiden and Averion. Kuro smiles.

"Good morning. Below me is everything you need. Please take one bucket and go to the places you were assigned. Have fun!" Kuro smiled.

Each of you took a bucket and went to the places assigned. Jaiden went to the right wing upstairs, Averion to the front of the house and you to the back garden.

The backyard was beautiful. It had lots of exotic plants and a large pond. Compared to the house it was the jewel. You made your way over to the pond. But to your amazment, the pond had dead fish decorating the bottom. You winced and went to grab the net. But it was rusted and if you picked it up, you probably would cut your hand. You ealked over and began to scope the fish out by hand. It was pretty easy and went quickly. But as you began to pick up the pace, you beny over to far and fell in.

The water felt like syrup. It was different than when you stuck your arm in. You tried to stand but the pond became deeper than it looked. You could barely see, and swimming wasn't manageable. You tried and tired but you felt your air disappearing. Everything became dark but the last thing you saw was a woman in white.

1:45pm~ 5 hours later

You awoke to a dark, warm room. You were on the bed. It was huge and soft. Anything you would want in a bed. The sheets were soft too. You snuggled in them and stared at the fire. Everything was peaceful and calm. You felt at home but you knew it wasn't. You sat up and looked around. Time to explore.

You got of the bed and looked undrr the bed, then around the mirror, and even this weird chest.

You opened the chest. Dust flew out and covered you. You blew everything off and continued to look through. The first thing was papers, box's of knives, and old shriveled up roses. Then you finally saw a white dress, you pulled it out to see a wedding dress. It was a style from a few years ago but still beautiful. It looked brand new and underneath it was a ring. It was still in its package and shined like new. You put it aside and pulled out the papers.