Chapter 6: Family Drama

Hey guys! Im back. I know its been long but i have absolutly no time to update! Please forgive me for being so unpleasent! I've been getting into Five Nights at freddys and just my school takes up nost of the time. Occasionally i've been watching Kyoukai no Kanata. Its extremly cute! But anyways, heres chapter 6!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke the next morning to lots of clanking and chattering. 

"What the-" You saud but then you see a new outfit and note on your dresser. You walk up to the dresser and look in the mirror.

"Whoa! I havent seen myself in 3 days!" You gleam. You had slight bags under your eyes, you needed to shave your arms and legs a little, but your hair! KINKY!!!!

You picked up the note. It wrote:

Good Morning! Please begin dusting, sweeping (basic housework), etc. At 10:30 please change to this. Then meet me at the staircase before 10:45. Please be on your best behavior. Luciano's family will be coming.

                                              -Kyo

You pull the note off and examine the outfit. It was a white long sleeve button- up dress shirt, a loose blue tie, a nice black jacket/ sweater to go over a blue skirt (a bit above knee length), white knee- lengthed stockings and brown lace- up boots. To top it off, you had a pair of leather brown gloves. You stare at the gloves.

"Expensive!" You think. 

Knock Knock Knock

You shove down the gloves and yell, " Come in!". 

Jaiden enters, " Ready?". You shake your head and speed change. When your done you both leave to your designated jobs

10:10am

You just started sweeping the grand ballroom or main entrance. This was your last stop and then a break. Or maybe like chaos. You think for a second, " What was his family like? Evil, scary, monsters, creeps, feaks, weirdos, pedos, creepers, chaos or snakes?"

You look up at his bedroom. Would he try killing you then or would his family help? You shake at the thought and continue until 10:30 hits. You run to your room, speed changing again then racing to meet Kyo by the stairs at 10:40. Kyo covers his smilr=e with part of his sleeve. Seconds behind you, Jaiden runs and trips on the stairs. When he gets up he's blushing. Jaiden was wearing acarmel suit with a carmel vest and white button- up shirt. He had black dress shoes and carmel gloves.

Gloves! Again?

You look at Kyo and he looks at you then the door. A plethora of butlers and maids line up in front of the door; with their biggest smiles and welcoming arms. Kyo checked his watch then pushed us to one side of the line.

"Well here's our big diversion" Kyo whispered.

Your breath was heavy all of a sudden. You gulped as you saw the clock tick from 10:59 to 11:00. You had butterflies in your stomach.

~~~

Since last night, Kyo has been helping plan a " family crisis" and Luzifer has been tending to my needs. I got changed quickly but now im having second thoughts.

"Don't let them in, what if they see? NO! Be the good boy i always have to be. Conceal don't reveal. Don't let them know. Put on a show, one wrong move and they will all know. Just slam the doors, " I turned around and open my door and slowly walk from  my room to the left, right at the top of the staircase. Everyone clapped. I stood there and took a deep breath, " Open the gate and doors and let them in" I said in the voice of a king. I winced a little at the creaking of the doors and the metal gates. Well, here comes my catastrophoe.

~~~~~

You smile as Kyo told you to. You peer out from behind the others. You wanted this to be over since Luciano told them to "Open the door". Your heart pounded as you heard loud footsteps and grunting coming closer to the house. The two large doors opened all the way to revel...

"What?!" You thought.

You saw two men. They looked like twins but one had auburn hair and the other had darker brown. You guessed they were from Italy they way they greeted everyone. One had a huge smile but the other an angry-not-so-pleasent-look on his face. They wore matching outfits exept different colors: One has a brown coat; they other cream. Both had black jeans but one had brown leather boots, the other cream lace up like yours. The darker haired one had a brown beanie. The auburn haired one ran up to you with a big smile on his face, " Ciao~!" He says. His eyes closed, 

"Wow he looks just like Luciano!" You thought. You smile as he shakes your hand. 

"Hi im_______. Nice to meet you" You stutter.

"Oh hello! My name is Feliciano Vargas. I'm Luciano's cousin. Me and my fratello came as soon as we heard about his brother Flavio!" Feliciano piped.  You looked worried for a moment. 

"What happened?" Jaiden asked.Feliciano paused for a moment then continued, "Flavio is his brother. His brother-"

"Feliciano! Come help me, dammit!!!" a voice yells. You all turn to see a tall, tan man with wavy/ curly hair and green eyes talking to the brother of Feliciano. 

"Chigi!" The brown haired one yells. He had a big curly on the top of his head in which the man was rubbing his cheek against.

" What the-?" You start again. The two start arguing loudly in Spanish and Italian until a loud crack was heard. Everyone spun around towards the staircase. Luciano wrapped his whip back up and put it on his belt.

"Enough!" He yells, but then gets quieter, " leave please". All the servants bow and leave as told. Luciano slowly walks down the steps. Everyone held their breaths til he was at the bottom. 

"Kyo, please show everyone to the dining room". Kyo nodded and headed off. As you looked back, you saw Luciano pull something out of his coat and grab a water bottle. He threw the object in his mouth and drank all the water. You sighed. This was going to be rough for everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So its been awhile but at least i still update! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! How do you like it? Any suggestion??? Leave my a comment and feedback! Anyways, sorry about the little frozen part. Did any of you catch it?? I wrote this over a year ago so thats why and im only getting to typing it now! High schools sooooo busy! Oh well, Promise to try and update when i can. Thank you all for reading. I never knew my story would be read so much!!! Love you guys and thanks for all your support!!!!!!