Random

It was past 12 midnight when he texted her.

"I know it's late. I miss everybody. I miss you, my Emily!"

He did not expect for a reply. He knew she's already sleeping.

"Pagod na siguro." He thought.

-

T'was past 12 when Richard came home. Drunk. Smelling like a girl's perfume.

"What's new?" Dawn thought. She went to the kitchen to get some cold water.

Richard was drunk but he managed to call her. "Love, come here! Dito, dito ka sa tabi ko."

"Sandali, uuwi uwi kang lasing at pagkatapos mamadaliin mo ako. Maghintay ka!"

He gave her that drunk smile that made her mad. Marupok, rather.

"Bakit ba kasi kailangan maglasing kapag nag-away tayo? Can't we talk about things na lang? Hay naku, ikaw talaga! Oh here, drink some water."

Richard's drunk and Dawn knows he wouldn't remember anything, but she told him this anyway. He's drunk but not drunk enough to knock himself out. He looked seriously straight into her eyes and said:

"Alam mo ikaw, ang haba ng pasensya mo. I am so lucky to have you."

She smiled. Before Dawn could say anything else, he kissed her.

"Ayokong nasasaktan ka. Ayokong mawala ka. Sana hindi ka mapagod. Mahal na mahal kita. I love you so much, Dawn. The universe knows I'd die for you." He said and then passed out drunk.

-

His phone beeps and to his surprise, it was Dawn. She's still awake and managed to send a reply.

"I miss you, too, Marco. Oh, no... I miss you Richard! Good night."

He then locked his phone with a smile on his face.