Kitty Lance

Hey This is Lance the most handsome out of the whole paladins and the most skilled, hehe. But this isn't about me but also my rival Keith and how....sigh... I turn into a cat thanks to Prince Lotor and his stupid potion thing.Anyways let get to the story.....

Lance and Keith were have an argument about something and Pidge and Hunk were talking about what's for dinner and Coran, Allura, and Shiro talking about war plans and how to defeat Lotor.

" Hey can you guys ever stop fighting" Shiro asked

"NOPE" They said at the same time

Later, Lance was heading towards the kitchen to get a drink cause he was tired at yell at Keith over a video game. "Man I am so done with Keith" Lance look over to the window to see Lotor ship outside "oh, shit" then the alarm went off and everyone was making their way to their lions and prepared for battle.

Lance pov 

Really on this again Lotor really needs to give us a break once in awhile, I sighed then we saw lotor ship going down to a planet that looks exactly like earth but the water is dangerous there, anyways we also went down as well to see if he is planning something.

"Um Shiro is it a good idea I mean he could have soldier ready to strike at any moment" Pidge said worrying about what might happen to us.

Again I sighed which caught Keith attention 

"You ok Lance, you have been sighing a lot" I didn't say anything and continue making our way down to the planet.

We landed near Lotor ship and we all exited our lions and Allura and Coran came down with the castle of lions, "well, well, well the paladins of Voltron are here, now let's talk" lotor grinned and looked at me, I was kinda of shaking and    was ready to fight, then he started walking towards me and I took a step back, then he grabbed something from his bag and held it up, it looked like an empty potion bottle, I looked at my team and they all seem confused and Keith looked pissed and ready to stab Lotor for some reason. I looked at Lotor again he walked towards the water, puts the water into the bottle and throws it at me and splashed all the water on me, I started to fell really weird, and the next thing I new it was dark and I fell.

Keith POV 

Lotor what did you do to my Lance, I thought, I saw Lotor walking up to him with and empty bottle and putting it in the water and then throwing it at Lance, I saw Lance fall and Lotor said "have fun blue paladin" I didn't know what he meant by that but I was pissed, so I charged at Lotor and hunk went to his buddy Lance and picked him up,  Lotor then went to his ship and left.

"Lance wake up" hunk said calmly 

"WHAT HAPPENED IS HE GOING TO BE OK" Pidge asked

Shiro was shocked and so was Allura and Coran was being calm about it and said he will wake up soon and smiled, I was confused and worried that I might loses someone I cared about since the Garrisons.

Hoped you all enjoyed this 

I promise I will continue writing the others, but I am busy with some stuff and yeah sorry if this story is terrible 

Hope to see ya all soon 

Bye

Instagram: Yugo_Demon

Facebook: Yuya Ruiz

YouTube: Yuya_The_THEW