{{Christmas detour 2}}

Zaylar's P.O.V

I walk out of the spear room. I just spent the last 15 minutes getting her settled in and reading her a bed time story. It was now 2:27am.
She only brought one suitcase which was filled with a stuffed old ragged rabbit, a book of fairy tales, a hairbrush and and old tooth brush.
She borrowed one of Aaron's shirts as a nightie and snuggled with her rabbit as I read her the story of Prince Charming, and how he was in love with the purple dressed princess.
(First episode came out yesterday!!!)
She soon feel asleep. She look so peaceful, I quietly left her.
"You would make a good mom" Aaron says as I come out.
"Yeah, but are we ready?" I ask him, as I shut the door I see her roll over in her sleep and sigh.
"We can't keep her Aaron, she isn't ours" I say walking back to our room with Aaron.
"Why not? We apparently adopted her. She is ours." He says cuddling me.
"We will decided in the morning. I want to get some sleep." I say.
"All right babe, night"
"Night"

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*
I hear the alarm going off. I get up and go down stairs to make me and Aaron breakfast. Oh wait, and Nadia.
I make pancakes.
Aaron comes down stairs a little later.
"Morning babe, thanks for breakfast" he says taking a plate of pancakes.
"I am just going to get Nadia up." I say going up stairs.
I knock on the door. I hear crying.
"Nadia?" I ask opening the door.
"Please! Don't come in!" She says her voice thick with tears.
"It is ok, I am coming in now" I open the door.
"Well then..." I say.
The room was in shreds. Everything was broken or ripped on the floor. The wall paper was half ripped in untidy strips. The windows were broken and glass was all over the floor. Her hands and feet were bloody and shards of glass dug into her small palms.
"Oh Nadia, sweety. Come here" I say holding out my arms for a hug. She slowly shuffles closer and then hugs me tight trembling.
"Shh, it is ok... Shhhhh" I say rubbing her back trying to sooth her.
"Let's get you cleaned up." I say picking her up in my arms. She was surprisingly weightless.
I brought her down stairs and sat her on the kitchen counter as Aaron ran off to get the first aid box from the bathroom.
"I am a monster..." I hear her mumble to her self.
"No your not." I say looking at her.
"I trashed your room..." She says quietly still looking down.
"Meh, I have see worse and it can easily be fixed. You can help if you want, it is actually fun." I say.
"You must be so angry with me.."
"Do I sound angry?"
She shakes her head.
"I am still a monster..."
"You could never be a monster to me Nadia" I say.
"I AM A MONSTER! LOOK AT ME!!!" She yells at me finally looking at me. Her eyes were now red...
"See you do think I am a monster!!!"
I pull her into a hug. She freezes.
"I could NEVER think you were a monster." I say.
"B-but I am a..." Tears are welling in her eyes.
I let out my ears and tail.
She looks at me in amazement.
"I thought you were lying...."
"Nope, what is more is that Aaron, he is like you. He is an ultima." I say.
"H-he is?"
I nod.
"Wow..."
"We want you here Nadia. Your our girl now" I say.

We fix her up and take her to kewwi-chan's house.
"Hello Zaylar-senpi and Aaron-kun. Who is this?" She asks pointing at Nadia, who was half hiding behind Aaron.
"This is Nadia, our daughter." I say.
She looks like she is about to explod, she then takes a deep breath and lets us in.
"So, what can kewwi-chan do for you guys?" She asks.
"Well you know how Garroth is having the Christmas part tonight? We were wondering if you could make Nadia here a dress?"
"Of coarse! Kewwi-chan would love to help!"
"Great! When can you get started?"
"She can get started right now if Zaylar-senpi wants!"
"Yes!"

After three hours of measures and fitting we had a gorges dress...

"Thank you so much kewwi-chan!" Nadia says giving her a big hug

"Aaww no problem Nadia-chan!" She says blushing.
"Thanks again KC, see you at the party." I say as me an Nad leave to get ready.
"Bye!"

A/N
Happy Christmas eve everyone! I hope you have a magical time. If you don't do Christmas what do you celebrate? Tell me! I would love to know! Have an amazing time no matter what!
Yours
-Red
Xx