Moving In

You and Felix stand in front of their dorm. You were nervous. "Don't worry they'll love you." Felix's grabs the door knob and proceeds to open the door. You and him enter to see the boys well line up. They all look at you and smile.

"Hello I'm Chan and I'm the leader, vocalist, rapper, and dancer of the group."

"Hello I'm Woojin and I am the main vocalist of the group."

"Hello I'm Minho and I'm the main dancer, vocalist, and rapper."

"Hello I'm Changbin and I'm the rapper and vocalist of the group."

"Hello I'm Hyunjin and I'm the rapper, dancer and the visual of the group."

"Hello I'm Jisung and the rapper and vocalist."

"Hello I'm Felix and I'm the rapper and dancer of our group."

"Hello I'm Seungmin and I'm the vocalist."

"Hello I'm Jeongin and I'm the maknae and vocalist."

Once the 9 members introduced themselves it was your turn. "Hello I'm Y/N. Thank you for accepting me into your group." All of the boys eyes widen when they hear my soft voice. "Y/n how old are you?" Jisung scratches the back of his neck. "I'm 17 years old." They all slap their cheeks and smile. "What's your nationality?" Chan Australian accent lingers through the dorms room.  "I really don't know since my parents never mention relatives and our background." The boys nod and help me with my schedule while we continue to talk. The boy on the far left intimidates me. He catches my attention and smiles. "Y/n, do you know any other languages?" Changbin speaks in a cute voice. The members react to it. We all break into raging laughter. "Yes Spanish, English, Italian, Arabic, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese." I manage to wipe away the tears from laughing. "Wow that's so cool, guuurrrrllllll." Minho throws some sass into his comment.

"Well I've never seen someone as beautiful than Minho." You blushed at his sudden comment. Minho looks at Felix with sassy eyes. They both get up and hit each other with nearby pillows.

"So what's your favorite food?" Chan slides over to me. "Chicken!" I proudly speak. Woojin turns over and smiles like a child. "CHICKEN! YESSS!" We both high five each other.

Chan leaves the leaving room and goes to the kitchen. Felix take you to his room and gets you settle in. You wash up and go to the living room to see all of the boys goofing off. Jisung is trying to roast Changbin but fails to do so. You all laugh.

"Dinner is ready guys!" Our leaders voice booms through the living room. All of the boys rush to the dining area. You laugh so hard you couldn't breath. After dinner you head to your room and change into something sporty. Like every other day you walk to the park or just go to a cafe to clear your mind. To not worry any of the members you wait until they all fall asleep. You walk out of the room quietly without waking up Felix. As you were heading towards the door you hear Woojin. "Well well, look who's ready to party. Where you going at this time?" Woojin opens his can of coke and leans against the doorway. "I'm going for a walk. I really need to clear my head." My heads start pounding against my skull. Night walks help each time when I have a cluttering schedule. "Let me come with you. It will be good for us to know a little more about each other." I slip on my other shoe and nod. "Sure, let's go."