Practice once again

5am----

The alarm goes off. Felix groans making you knock the clock off of the stand. You get up and do you daily routine. Once you were finished you gently try to wake up Felix as he fell asleep again. You climb the bunk and tap him. He rolls to face me. "Felix wake up, its six in the morning."

You watch as Felix get up. You laugh at his cute bed head. Once you got down from the small ladder you went to the living room. You calmly sit down and wait for the others.

30mins laters----

"Is everyone ready?" Our leader pans his vision to make sure the crew is here.

You guys get in the van and head to the company. After a while you guys arrive and walk to the dance studio. You all had 4 hours until JYP arrives so why not have some fun. The boys played some music while you were on your phone. You weren't a social person when your family passed. Minho walks over to you and sits on the floor. "You good fam?" I set my phone down and smile. "Yes. I'm good fam." We both laugh. Hyungjin dances his way to our direction. He wiggles both of his perfect set of eyebrows. I roll my eyes. "I'm fine guys."

Jyp came in and everyone pay attention to him. "Morning kids. I have some news to tell you. Every year me and YG have a battle between trainees. So I will like you guys to prepare performances. Woojin, Chan, and Jisung will become a group to sing. Changbin and Jisung will handle rap. The rest of you will dance at the end with everyone. Oh and Y/n your my golden card so you will be doing solo's. As you can see YG also has a golden card. His name is Yedam so please do your best. It's tradition after all. For the final song everyone will do their part in singing, rap, and dance. Everyone is dismissed except Y/n." The boys leave and Jyp approaches you. "Y/n I have seen you do some amazing aerobatics in the past so why not use them." I hum in response and bow.

Jyp starts to check his phone every second. His phone goes off with a ring. "I arranged you to get your hair dyed today and to choose your outfit for the battle. I will like give them many surprises." He pulls out his phone and unlocks it. The stiff practice room suddenly feels more energized. "Well that's our signal. Best of luck Y/n."

Jyp leaves and you choose your songs for singing, rap, and dance. You also practice doing backflips, back handsprings, and round offs. "This will be interesting." The music echoes through the room. Drops of sweat fall of my face.