Out On The Streets

[THIS CHAPTER IS UNDER EDIT]
(2013) (13 YEAR OLD Y/N's POV)

I can't stand being bullied. "Your too dumb to have those skills" that's what they all say. Out of all of my dance mates I'm the only one who hides in the corner watching everyone dance. I never wanted to dance in front of them. I found it very cringy when they move. They looked like chickens without heads. But today was different. It was a mistake but I manage. While everyone went to get dressed out in their dance clothes I made a horrible move. I danced. I moved in sync to the music causing everyone to gasp behind me. Instead of a good reaction...sh*t went down. The glares. The fakes. But let's forget that now... i mean I'm only 13 years old and walking down the street of Seoul. Every Friday after school I walk over to this built stage and perform for thousands of people. I know I'm well known. But who knew I was going to get bad news. And it wasn't very good at all. I got on stage and see my parents in the crowd along with my twin brother. Mom, dad, and Y/B/N. Both smiling at me they nod.

(Y/N:) I would like to dedicate this performance for my family-

*GUN SHOTS*

To my horror both of my parents collapse. My brother lying on the ground injured. I jump forward not caring if I'm next. I kneel down to both of them only to see them holding hands and taking their last breath. I see my brother clutching his stomach wincing in pain. I think to myself will I loose him too.

Month after their death me and my brother stayed at our uncles house. Both alcoholics. I went over to our simple bedroom with a bed. I see him laying down. Next to him a note and a empty pill bottle. I run over to wake him up. No response. Dead... dead! It can't be. The note capture my eye. "Open when you are 18" Gone...

Gone......

--------------------------------------------
(PRESENT)

(FELIX:) Ayy Y/n wake up!

Y/n jolts up from her bed. Beads of sweat and tears fall.

(FELIX:) Y/n are you alright? You've been like this since we bought you back from the studio.

(Y/N:) No... I'm not fine. Can you get a blue letter from my bag please, it's right there.

Felix walks to get the nice royal blue letter.

(FELIX:) What is it?

Felix sits next to Y/n.

(Y/N:) A letter before my brother left this world. I know I'm not 18 but I want to open it.

(FELIX:) Ok let's see what's inside of it...

--------------------------------------------
(A/N:) Hey guys sorry if I haven't been posting stories. I have school and after school practice so I hope you understand. I'll try to update two chapters every two weeks or less. Thank you!