15

Warning: Smut, but not Smut??? Idk, this is a memory don't get confused Babies! 💕❤️💝🤧
///

Finn could do nothing but laugh at Jack, he was ticklish. Jack couldn't help it. As Finn wrinkled his hands under Jack's neck, he squirmed and he laughed uncontrollably. "Stop! I swear to god, I'll hurt you."

Finn stopped, and cupped Jack's face kissing him slightly. Jack blushed as he stared into Finn's eyes, not saying a word.

Finn ran his hands through Jack's hair, and then continued by slightly, taking off Jack's hoodie. He kissed his chest, and his neck, slightly nibbling, making Jack's breath hitch suddenly.

Jack bit his lip, while pulling Finn closer, removing his t-shirt he had on. Jack ran a hand down Finn's chest, leading Finn to get goosebumps all down his shoulders.

Kissing. Kissing. Kissing.

That's all they ever did.

Jack grabbed Finn's jeans, slightly brimming them downwards. Finn was shocked, grabbing Jack's hand away from him. "Sweets, are you sure we-we don't-" Finn was cut off by Jack.

"I trust you." Jack said blankly. "And, I love you." Jack smiled, kissing him, again, differently. More passionate, and hot, like fire.
///

Three Times, Jack.

You let him use you.

All he's there for is to take advantage of you.

You're worthless.

Jack sat, calm, but his head was on fire. His phone was blowing up, his heart was racing, but, there he sat. Calm, cold, and tired.

Jack was interrupted by Finn's pounding of the door. "Baby, you weren't at school today, I've literally texted you hundreds of times, let me in." He grunted, obviously upset.

See he's mad at you.

Everyone hates you, just like him.

Finn ended up opening the door, seeing Jack peacefully lay there with his eyes wide open, he turned to Finn.

Finn rushed to the bed, hurt in his eyes. "Baby, are you okay?" He sat and laid a hand on his chest, kissing his lips. But Jack didn't feel a thing. Numb, that's all.

Finn worried, he was ice cold. He grabbed his wrist, nothing. Just an old welt, scabbing slightly. Finn looked at Jack, and smiled, thinking he didn't do anything.

Jack let his tears role out of his eyes, hot, tears, as he choked a muffled sound. Jack lifted up his shirt, showing slits on his pale tummy. They were semi-fresh, dried blood, but, fresh wounds.

Finn cupped Jack's face, staring him in the eyes. "Baby, you're okay-" he smiled, letting his tears role down his cheeks. "I'm here, I love you, you know that?"

Haha, what a fucking lie.

"You're absolutely my everything, I'll be here for you eve-every step of the way you know that?"

Two in One day, great.

Jack opened up his hand and grabbed Finn's. Finn laid beside him, hearing Jack breathing. It was soft, almost as it was crying for help.

Jack knew he was worthless. He couldn't help it. Why not he just end it all?