08

The last day of school was, well, in Sophia's words. "Utter shit."

News got around that Finn cheated on Sadie, with a 'fag'

Finn didn't show up for the last days, Jack didn't either. It seemed as if they hated each other now.

They never kept in touch, and Jack didn't wan't to keep in touch either.

Jack rubbed his eyes, waking up slightly. His face was puffy from crying multiple times a day, and his stomach ached from not eating anything either.

"H-Hey Siri." Jack groaned, knowing that he was starting to get sick.

Siri turned on, displaying her colors as always. "Facetime J-Jen." His voice croaked.

It took a while before the automatic voice replied back to him, "Calling Finn."

Jack immediately sprung to life looking to hang up, but it seemed like Finn was right there, his voice was eager. "H-hello!"

Jack growled in spite, "I didn't didn't mean to fucking call you."

Before Jack could end Finn blurred out, "W-Wait, please." Finn's voice drew dry. "Let me just explain." He felt a tear drip down his cheek.

"Two minutes." Jack said blatantly.

Finn hung up instantly. Jack was baffled until a couple minutes later he heard a knock on his window.

Jack opened the window. "I didn't say you could come over, fuckface!" Jack thought of all the possible curses he could fling at Finn, hoping they hurt him how like Finn hurt Jack.

Finn climbed in his window, Jack sat there, upset.

"H-how do I start. M-my father, him, he told me.." he proceeded to tell him what he did, and he let Jack see him with hot tears streaming down his face. "Y-you See, I thought if I could find a girlfriend, my dad would stop hurting m-me." Jack started crying too, curse him and his sensitivity. "I didn't know how to end it with her, she said she would "end me" if I ever broke up with her, a-and I was scared."

Jack frowned, but choked back his tears. "I-I'm sorry Finn, b-but you hurt me." Jack's face turned beat red.

"Please, please let me fix it, fix-us." Finn said.

Jack placed his head on Finn's shoulder, sitting face forward in his lap crying, Finn held him, not trying to kiss him, he didn't want to ruin this moment.

Jack got goose bumps and shivered, feeling his warm touch. "H-Hey." He slightly croaked. "This is kind of your moment where you save the day and kiss me." Jack chuckled, but before he could finish, Finn pecked him on the lips, grabbing his cheek.

"You're pretty cute when you're mad." Finn softly spoke, stroking his thumb over his cheek.

"T-trust me, I know." Jack rested his head on Finn's shoulder, breathing in his scent.

What a perfect moment for the two of them.