Really?

Monday, August 26th

I know, I stopped writing for a few weeks. Want a little recap?

Basically, things got worse. Taylor just doesn't know when to stop. No matter how many times Paige has kicked her ass, believe me, it's been a lot, she still ends up spreading rumors about Paige and her boyfriend, Kyle, 'hooking up'.

I don't get it, but, whatever. Well, let's get back to reality. Today.

I woke up at the same time I usually do. I dressed lightly, like I usually do. White Hollister shirt, red skinny jeans, and black vans. I didn't apply any make up and I threw my hair into a messy bun.

I grabbed a pancake, which my mom made for Clara, and quickly ate it. I gulped down some water before brushing my teeth, grabbing my phone and backpack, and heading out the door. I texted Paige.

-Hey, where are you?-

She quickly responded.

-Sorry, Paigey.. I have the flu:/ no school for me today.... Probably not tomorrow either.-

I sighed at her response before replying.

-Aw. Hope you feel better, Paigey. G2G. Bus is here:( bye babes.-

Before she could respond, I put my phone in my backpack and found a seat on the bus.

"Where's your hero, sidekick?" Jacie snickered from behind me.

I ignored her.

"Hello? I asked you a question." She said rudely.

I stayed silent as she grew angry.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" She yelled.

"Her brain must be empty." Taylor chuckled.

"Yeah, every thing goes to her stomach." Maddie joined in.

"Hear that, fatty? You're all fat and no brains."

Their words felt like they burned a hole through me. I stared helplessly down at my stomach. Sure, I don't have the perfect fit body, but I'm not fat. Right?

"Look, we'll stop telling you the truth if you tell us where Paige is." Jacie said.

"S-She's sick." I stuttered.

"Thanks, Chlo." Jacie smirked.

"Don't call me that." I snapped.

"I wouldn't talk to me like that, Chlo. You're dorky hero, Paige, isn't here to save you today."

I stayed quiet as I walked off the bus.

My first few classes went by quickly and it was finally lunch.

I went to my locker and put my things in. I went to shut it but I was forcefully pushed up against it instead.

Somebody crashed their lips hard into mine. This wasn't how I imagined my first kiss!

I tried to get away but this person had a tight grip on my wrists.

"S-Stahp!" I mumbled into the strangers lips.

"Chloe Lukasiak!" Somebody screamed. "You little whore!"

The person let go and I saw who it was. I also saw who was running towards me. It makes sense now.

The person angrily running towards me was Jacie. The maniac kissing me was none other than Travis. Of course.

"You're going to die, Lukasiak!" She yelled.

"Oh, c'mon! We all know you set me up, Jacie!" I yelled back.

Suddenly, Maddie and Taylor showed up behind her. Great.

Before I knew it, Jacie had hit me and it sent a sharp pain through my nose. She sent another one through my left eye. Before I could react, Maddie and Taylor helped her. Pain was shooting everywhere. I helplessly fell to the ground covering my face. I received a few kicks to the stomach and ribs before they forced me to stand up.

"Time for something old fashion." Jacie giggled as she pulled me along.

"Eh, I think she's due for a bath." Taylor chuckled. "Madds, open the door."

"Guys, I think she's had enough." Maddie said in a worried tone.

"No, she's perfectly fine. Now, open the damn door, Maddie!" Jacie snapped.

Soon enough they kicked me to my knees with my body in front of a toilet.

"Let's see how long you can hold your breath for." Jacie smirked as she plunged my head into the toilet.

I moved around as I struggled to hold my breath. I started to get light headed. I desperately tried to breathe but I couldn't.

"Let her up!" I heard Maddie shout.

"Fine, if you insist. I think a minute's enough." Jacie chuckled.

A minute? A minute felt like ten.

"Don't mess with us, Lukasiak." Jacie laughed as they got up to leave.

I glanced into the toilet, which was red due to the blood from my face. Tears rushed down my heated cheeks as blackness started to fade over my eyes. I fell backwards and let the blackness swallow me in.

Votes and comments

💙Cailee