Lies lie and lies.

August 14th, Tuesday.

So, basically all that happened yesterday was nobody got in trouble for writing it across the lockers. Here's what happened.

Paige grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I've never been to the principle's office before. Actually, yes I have. I was just there last week getting suspended. Sorry, I'm getting off track.

"What do you think they want us for?"

"How should I know?" Paige snapped.

I stayed quiet.

"Right through that door, Mr. Walker will see you." A lady said.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"G'afternoon, ladies. Take a seat."

Paige and I both sat down.

"What'd we do this time?" Paige asked.

"Don't I ask the questions here?" He replied.

"I really don't care who asks the questions. Tell me why the hell I am here!" Paige demanded.

"Is that anyway to speak to your principle?" He asked.

Paige rolled her eyes and slumped back in her chair.

"I would like to know why that inappropriate writing is on my front and back lockers?"

"We had nothing to do with it." Paige snapped.

"What do you mean.... Front and back lockers? We only saw the front." I asked.

"Well, you'll see for yourself. I did expect for you guys to deny having a part in this. Why would you diss yourselves, right? Well,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, goodbye. Get to class."

We ran out and walked to the back lockers.

"Slut." I heard a random person say.

"Paige, let it go." I said.

"Hey, beautiful." Someone grabbed me and spun me around, forcefully putting their lips onto my cheek.

I quickly pulled away.

"What the hell?" I yelled.

It was Travis. That junior that helped me find my locker.

"You whore! Kissing my boyfriend! What the hell is wrong with you!" I turned to see an angry Jacie stomping towards me.

"What? I-I didn't! He k-k-"

"Save it, you bitch! You're gonna get it! You're gonna pay! You just wait! Let's go, Travis!" She yelled.

"Call me later." Travis whispered.

I stood there in disgust. Did that really just happen?

"Damn, you're a whore!" Some one scoffed.

"Um, Chlo, you should see this." Paige said.

"I'd rather not." I whispered.

I didn't want to but I reluctantly walked over.

GET OUT OF OUR SCHOOL YOU WORTHLESS FATTY.

I started to cry. I couldn't hold the tears back. That was over the limit. I ran into the bathroom and Paige followed.

I went into an empty stall and locked it.

"Chlo, come out."

"No." I kept crying.

"We need to get to class."

"I'm not going to class!" I yelped.

"Chlo, you can't just sit in here all day just because you feel sorry for yourself. Look, they wrote crap about me too but I couldn't care less."

"Well, that's what's different about us! I'm not some tough girl who can take a hit or some nasty words! Just go away if you're going to be mean. I'm not in the mood for your crap right now, Paige."

"Whatever. Goodbye."

There I sat, alone in the girls bathroom, crying my eyes out, for the rest of the day.

What do you guys think so far?

Votes and comments

💙Cailee