Epilogue

Chloe's body wasn't found until two days after she killed herself. Her family members didn't care enough to check up on her, even though they hadn't seen her in two days.

Maddie got the letter two days after what happened, she simply read it then broke down into tears. She felt guilty, she felt as if she was the reason, she knew she was the reason. The pain in her chest made it hard for her to breath. She quickly picked up her phone and called Chloe but she received no answer, then she called the only person that would care; Paige.

Paige also opened the letter two days after. She also broke down into tears, but instead of falling to her knees, she grabbed her coat and ran out the door. She ran all the way down to Chloe's house and knocked loudly. She wiped her eyes trying to stop the rapid tears. Clara finally opened the door and she ran upstairs.

She reluctantly opened her door and screeched at the sight of what she found. Chloe's limp body covered in blood and tears, once so alive now dead, made Paige scream. Paige couldn't handle the sight, she slid down the wall with her hands on her face, covering her tears.

Her head is pounding, her heart feels as if it's gone, her chest has a constant pain. Her best friend was dead and there's nothing she could do about it. She curled into a ball and cried on the floor.

Chloe's funeral was beautiful. All different kinds of flowers. Best of all, her enemies were in tears. Her mother invited Taylor and Jacie, nobody knows why. Paige and Maddie couldn't bare to go, so they stayed home and sulked into their pillows.

As for Chloe's journal, her mother found it and decided to give it to Paige. Paige kept it under her pillow for the longest time, kissing it every night before she went to bed. When she found herself to be ready, she took a look inside. She knew Chloe didn't want anybody to read it so she simply gave it back and told them to put it in with her in her coffin.

Clara cried for a little bit, she got over it in an hour after the people who took Chloe's body away left. Christi cried but she mostly just comforted Clara for the hour that she was crying. Eric pre tended to be sad, but in reality he couldn't be happier, one less person to feed, one less person to scream at, one less person to care for.

Maddie changed and went back to Paige. Paige was okay after a few months but wasn't the same Paige. Paige gladly took Maddie back and they became close again because they suffered from the same thing; losing their best friend.

Jacie and Taylor acted like they didn't care but deep down inside they knew they took an innocent life, they knew it was all their faults. They later got into drugs and all that and eventually got expelled out of school in their sophomore year.

As for Travis and Kyle, Travis went along with Jacie and left the school, Kyle ended up with Paige. They lasted until junior year.

Chloe might of been a stupid teenager with a dumb idea and a mental mind, but she shouldn't of had to deal with the things she fought in high school. Nobody should have to.

Chloe Elizabeth Lukasiak

5-25-01 - 9-5-14