5 | N. Mikaelson [1]

« Imagine, falling asleep whilst Klaus is in the room only to realise he falls asleep next to you, even after admitting he doesn't like falling asleep because it means you're in a vulnerable state

« Imagine, falling asleep whilst Klaus is in the room only to realise he falls asleep next to you, even after admitting he doesn't like falling asleep because it means you're in a vulnerable state. »

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Do you ever sleep?" You questioned the hybrid that sat beside you on the giant bed, you were tucked under the covers, tired out from the day you had had with the Mikaelson family. Him on the other hand, not looking tired at all.

"It's not needed, we don't get tired. It's mostly to pass time. Plus, someone in a sleeping state is highly vunlerable. I'd rather not get smothered in my sleep by any of my several enemys." Klaus spoke in his thick british accent, leaning his back against the headboard of the bed.

"Well, I think we both know I won't kill you in your sleep, and I'm not an enemy." You shrugged, stretching your arms out as you snuggled deeper into the covers and lay on your side, letting out a yawn.

"Goodnight Klaus." You whispered.

"Goodnight, Y/N." He muttered.

You closed your eyes, gradually drifting off into a sleep state, but before you were asleep you felt a gentle brush of skin upon your shoulder, the stubble from Klaus' chin gently prickling against your skin, the faint breathing from him brushing against your hair ever so softly as he lay peacefully next to you.

All you wanted to do was take a picture so you could save the adorable moment, he truly looked so peaceful for once. You took a mental image instead. He looked so free and out of worry. So human. His arm gently wrapped around your stomach, pulling your body closer to his as he placed a soft kiss behind your ear causing you to smile widely. You closed your eyes again and drifted back to sleep.