Birthday (24 hours before full moon)

My birthday. Each year it fell on a full moon. As a child I thought coincidence, but the month puberty hit me, everytime a full moon rang, I was a weredog. Yes a weredog. Well, a werehusky. I have never told my parents, and they NEVER knew or found out. I'd lock my room door. Pull off my night shirt, tug off my night pants, and my panties, then hide them under my bed. Once that was done, I'd wait in the nude, until I was full transformed, then I'd leap out the window breaking it. Since I'm 15, and I've done it so many times, I just put clear tape on the window, and NOBODY knows.
But as said, I'm 15! 15! So that means I will have to find a mate. So I thought to myself, as I blew out my 15 candles, what I would do.
Sarah, and Amy have been my best buds since K, and they understand me. Well I thought. I had the choice to go to school today, and I chose to. But I heard my friends talking near the fountain, as I hid in the brushes that lured near. I didn't WANT to evesdrop them, but I dropped my book into the thick bush. And so I just waited to hear.
"Weredog. Quite stupid isn't that?" It was Sarah.
"Woof woof, ha ha, dumb dog. My dad butchers dogs because he HATES them." That was Amy.
That was true though. As a husky I've had a run in with Mr.Kopes quite a few times. Once I almost didn't escape. But that didn't matter. What I heard next was heart killing.
"Well since she's such a dumb little creep, why don't we prank her?" Sarah whispered to the red headed Amy.
Amy clapped her hands, wildly, and then they took picture from inside the squirrel hole in the tree. It was a husky.
"Well tonight's a full moon." Amy says cracking a lighter.
"Time to say our prayers she gets killed." Sarah giggles.
Amy lights the photo, and the two girls drop to their knees.
"Killya bãs, KILLYA BÃS, SAID HUSKY WILL BURN REAL BAD!" The two chanted, as the picture burned.
"If you're there. Give us a sign." The two girls hoped.
Then a red leaf landed on the burned photo.
Sarah gasped. Then Amy gasped.
"Thanj yan lordz." It felt as if the two spoke a whole 'nother language!
Then the two ran off laughing like hyenas. Hala was in tears bht covering her mouth so she couldn't even squeal. Her eyes were bloodshot, as crystal tears rolled down her now rosy cheeks. Hala walked to the tree and took out the photo. But then she felt more. AND MORE! And even MORE. All were burned to a crisp, and then the first change took place. Her teeth.

The first change of human to weredog, will be your teeth will sharpen.