Forest (9 hours left)

She was cold, shivering, freezing even. Hala was in the forest. Waiting to become her wild half side. Soon when she touched a tree. SCRATCH! The bark was scratched. Hala looked at her what she thought were still normal hands. There were claws! Also Hala had begun to get hungry. Then she saw a brown figure chewing something from the corner of her eye. She turned and it was a squirrel chewing a nut. PERFECT TIME TO TEST IT. Hala jumped at the squirrel with all her husky might (41% of her body)and grabbed the nut, scratching and eating it with her claws. The squirrel was confused, when Hala then put her hand-paw down, dragging it back by it's tail. Then 'GUAAAALGH!' Hala threw up, the bones. Shockingly only having 41% of her body, she can eat a squirrel, and NOT be nauseous. She'd have to look into it further another day. Then I threw up all together. Nevermind. Then Hala grasped her stomach, and let out a huge belch, as her nose and face, streched. Hala had a snout that was thick like a husky snout! She gasped. Soon the sun would set. She was running out of time before she became a husky! She'd have to mate! AND BE A MOTHER! The half girl-dog barfed thinking of it. Then she heard two voices.
"Hala!" It was dad.
"Please come home dear!" Mom called.
Hala knew they'd find her so she hid in a bush. Hala felt ugly inside. Literally. Her insides were burning. So she could howl. She shivered some. Then she felt patches of fur overcome her. And when Mrs, and Mr.Hound heard rustling, and scratching, and scruffing in a very thick brush, they looked and saw a husky! A full husky! The dog, bit Mr.Hound's arm, violently. Then ran off.

The next part of being a weredog is the worst part. Vomit, fur taking you over, and finally burning organs.