The End (29 days till next moon)

Hala opened her blue eyes, and shook her black hair, before knowing as always she was wearing a white gown, with a pitcure of a husky on it. Everyone did. Ya know if you're a werehusky. Jack got up. He had black hair, and blue eyes. He kissed Hala on her forehead.
"Wait what about?" Hala asked Jack, rubbing her stomach.
"We'll have to wait and see..." Jack said, pressing against Hala's stomach.
"Okay." Hala said, worried.
"It goes away when you return home, but it will always be there." Jack said, squeezing Hala's hands lightly.
The two exchanged a kiss, when Hala returned home. She saw the barrier only werehuskies could see, and Jack was right. When she went through the small lump disappeared, but the feeling stayed.
Hala returned home, and her parents were worried sick.
"MY HALLY WALLY!" Mr.Hound hugged Hala.
"Where is mom?" Hala asked.
Hala's dad looked away frowning.
"You were gone for so long! Months!" Mr.Hound said rejecting the question.
Husky time goes slower than human time by months. Mr.Hound hugged Hala, almost to death, worried.
"Your mom, committed suicide, thinking without you she was nothing. Not even I could change her mind." Hala's dad said, eyes watering.
  Hala was upset.
"Well dad, I'm so sorry..." Hala cried, hugging her dad, as the two remembered their wife/mom.

And of course no matter wahat in the final stage you always return human

   THE END