Cake (16 hours left)

Calling her mother to pick her up early from school, Hala went home. She still had the thought of burning images of huskies on her brain. Then her mother began to ask Hala a question.
"What is wrong Hala? Stomachache, headache?" Her mom asked worried.
Hala had a protective mother, and father, and it got annoying sometimes.
"Fine, I just couldn't be there. You said I had a choice, right?" Hala looked out the window at every tree, house, and building passing by.
"RIGHT. Right. Sorry. Just making sure my baby pup is alright." Ms.Hound kissed Hala's forehead.
Hala sighed and rubbed her head, as if the kiss stuck like super glue. Then they pulled into their house driveway. They were home. Hala walked into the house, right into her room.
"I'm making your cake!" Mr.Hound yelled from the kitchen.
Hala sighed, and hopped on her bed. She hated puberty. Because instead of being like what other girls have to deal with for a week, she has to be an animal for 12 hours. Hala wants to be normal. She tried reading a book to take her mind off everything. But then the second stage kicked in. Her nose. It began to shed, and shed. Her parents never noticed this part, being so busy. Soon there were nose sheddings all over Hala's bed, and she looked in the mirror, and as always...
Husky nose. This made Hala so upset, that she just ran back to her bed. She put her hands on her bed, and dragged down. Hala kept doing that for what felt like eons, when her mother called.
"Hala! CAKE!" Ms.Hound called.
Hala sighed and hopped down the wood steps. Easy peasy. Blow candles, eat dinner, eat cake, go upstairs, husky. Hala thought. Then before Hala was being pushed towards the cake. It was the shape of a husky. Her parents didn't know she was a weredog, but as a child she quickly spread her intrest in huskies easily.
"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!" Hala's parents sung.
Hala zoomed out, and looked at each candle, then at the husky cake. She flashed back to earlier that day. And before the couple behind Hala could finish the song, Hala blew out the candles.
"Oh. It's okay, probably still excited." Mr.Hound patted Hala's head.
Hala's mind was spinning. 'Burn. Husky. Dead. Weredog. Cruel. Bully. Transforming. Dog nose. Almost night.' It all flashed so quickly, that the female teen, got up, slammed her hands on the table, and walked out the front door. She forgot her routine. She just had to run. She took off her shirt. Then unhooked her bra. Next the jeans. Socks. And finally her panties. It was very warm that day, and Hala ran for the forest.

The second stage of being a weredog is husky (or any dog) nose