💋 Chapter Thirty Nine

"Finally you put my love on top!" I sang and the track ended. "Again, but this time, keep the track going. Then, I want you to make the note higher, note after note." I explained. Jason nodded and he pressed the play button and the track started. I skipped to the chorus and did what I planned for the song.

You gotta keep going high, not down. Once I was done with the first try, I recorded it again for background vocals. Then recorded the whole song again for the final and we did that for only five hours.

"Are we going to record Make Love To Me or we record it next time?" Jason asked from outside the booth. I took off the headphones and placed it around my neck.

Make Love To Me was the first song that came to my mind for the first single but I haven't recorded it. This is actually about Jay and I. I mean, our marriage right now is on the line and I just hope one day, we'll get through whatever we are facing right now. I just hope I'm not the only one who's fighting for this marriage. I'm still not sure of the title thought but I know I'll come up with something soon. I looked at my wristwatch and I still have a lot of time.

"We can record it now. I have a lot of ideas for this song."

* * *

Sitting across from Jay, I cut the slice of the steak he made for dinner. I was a bit surprised he came early than me and cooked us dinner. I'm actually temporarily staying at the hotel right now but Jay told me to meet him at our house that we bought together around dinner time.

"So how you been?" He asked and I looked at him and smiled a little.

"I've been good. I'm actually working on my fourth album, well if you wanna help you can like you always do." I said then ate the sliced steak. "How about you?" I asked.

"Good." He replied shortly and I nodded. "But I'd be better if we don't sign those divorce papers."

I suddenly stopped eating. I didn't expect that he would say that. I grabbed the wine and drink it.

"Bey, I know you wanted space and I'm giving you the space you wanted." He started and I listened. "I just want to say that I love you so much and I'm willing to do everything to have you back again."

I smiled in the insides but I showed him no expression on the outside. "I appreciate you for understanding me, because you should." I responded. "But I don't think..."

"Give me another chance Bey.."

I sighed. I love Jay and that's for real. I never thought of us ending up being divorced. I never came from a family of divorcing, well until that sperm donor of mine did his unfaithful shit. And if he's willing to work this thing out, then I'm willing too.

"Okay. But if you fucked up again, I'm done with you." I said and he smiled.

"I know and I was thinking if..." He trailed off. "Maybe... after weeks, we could go on a vacation like we always does."

"I think that would be fine." I truthfully told him. Probably a vacation is needed and probably will help us again, like it did before.

He smiled like a kid, ear to ear, so excited that he can't wait to ride the roller coaster in the amusement park. I chuckled.

"Good thing, I still love you." I mumbled, making sure he doesn't hear it.

* * *