Part 18- Ya JERKS!

Delaneys POV

I brush off the germs and dirt from my....armor???

I ignore the armor and send death glares at my who i thought to be friends..

"You guys are JERKS! I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS AND JUST FOR A STUPID ORB YOU LEAVE ME!!!!!" Im infuriated.

"Listen Delaney. We wouldn't leave you there forever. We arnt that level of jerk. We were gonna come back for you anyway." Anna explains while Shula comes and tries to rub my back, but instead rubs my armor.

"Fine. Dot hat kind of stunt again and you die.." I warn and Brianna smiles her wide cheeky smile and nods, followed by everyone else's.

"Why do you have armour on delaney?" Brianna asks, "How should I know?" I say.

"If i didn't know any better, you look like a younger, girl version of Ironman...." Fia points out.

"Where did you get that shield that looks a lot like captain americas Shula?" Anna asks.

"Where did you get that hammer Fia?" Delaney asks.

"How'd you get those guns Anna?" Shula asks.

"Wait, were all avengers..... who does that make Bri?" Anna asks.

"Well Bri gets angry easily.... wouldnt that make her..." I trail off.

"IM THE FUCKING HULK!!" Brianna screams

We all look in amazement and realize who we are.

"Im Captain America, Delaneys Ironman, Anna is black widow, Fia is Thor and Bri is the Hulk..." Shula explain/answers.

We look at each other than scream, "AWESOME!!!"

BAI!

Bri out!