Chapter 3

Akuchis Pov

Akuchi yawned and shook herself looking towards the Outlands where Siti went to. "Makuu better hurry up the float is getting riled up" Akuchi glared at a Crocodile who snapped at another and he walked off. 

"Why should we listen to you" a Crocodile growled walking up to Akuchi "because Makuu left me in charge Yunu so back off, got that?" Akuchi snorted as Yunu walked up to her jaws open, but was knocked back by a elephant trunk and landed in the water with a thud.

"I already told you Yunu try to hurt Akuchi, I deal with you" Nsia snorted smiling as Makuu waded into the water and talked with Yunu who nodded and followed him into the river.

"One of these days that Crocodile is going to get in some serious trouble with Kion and the rest of the guard." Nsia smiled as Akuchi clambered out shaking water droplets off her.

"Do you know where they went?" the Elephant asked as Akuchi started towards the Outlands.

"They went this way into the Outlands, Its really important but if we walk fast enough we could catch up with them, now that Makuu is back i can go" Akuchi cooed as Nsia smiled waving her trunk about happily.

"I dont think we will run into Janja, Cheezi or Chungu they are mostly at the volcano now" Akuchi added as Nsia gulped.

"B-But what if we run into the Vultures Jackals or even the Lions?" Nsia asked as Akuchi opened her jaws and snapped them shut.

"Then we take them down" the Crocodile smiled at Nsia who sighed and stomped on the ground above the Outlands.

"So basiaclly we are heading into the Outlands Akuchi." Nsia gulped flattening her large ears.

"It'll be fine Nsia you have me and we'll find the Guard in no time" the Crocodile smiled as she ran into the canyon followed by Nsia who was holding her trunk up in defense.